Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 153
  1. #21
    7 Months Left ammada™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Subaku no Arabasta!!!
    Posts
    950
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I wanted to see Luffy lose to Lucci and Crocodile in their final battles because both of those Luffy should have never won.
    Why?

  2. #22
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,697
    Quote Originally Posted by Draztik View Post
    I want to know if Gold Roger had a DF power. Since Whitebeard has a DF power, and he was on par with Roger, it would only make sense for Roger to have a DF power.

    DF power is overrated! Being a strong pirate without it makes you look better then other pirates on the grandline. Why I favor Zoro so much and others like sanji/shanks.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by amma2006 View Post
    Why?
    You see, when Luffy fought Crocodile, he bled so much that it cancelled out Croc's DF abilities. Really? He bled that much? Seriously? WTF? But considering the inhuman amounts of blood Oda's characters seem to have (Zoro, anyone? Amirite?), I guess you could rationalize Luffy's win with that. But still, WTF?

    As for Lucci, this was the fight I have the most beef with and why I hate Luffy (Not a burning hatred for the character in general. Just with this fight). Luffy was clearly out of his league fighting him. Lucci had him beat in every way. Normal Luffy's moves were garbage against him. Even Gear 2nd Luffy was being abused by Lucci. You can only show me a couple of points in that fight where the momentum shifted in Luffy's favor. That was when he first used Gear 2nd and then Gear 3rd later, but those small advantages didn't last very long.

    After that, Luffy is getting owned some more. Then he eats Lucci's strongest attack 3 times. First one, Luffy stays standing barely. 2nd one, Luffy is face down in the dirt. Only after a pep talk is he able to stand again. And then there's the 3rd one, the strongest version of Lucci's strongest attack. Lucci blasts Luffy's soul right out of his back and into a wall. But miraculously, Luffy, barely conscious, barely standing, busts out his strongest move to date for the first time ever at the very end of the fight and wins. And it wasn't like Lucci was on his last legs either. He was about to go kill off the rest of the Strawhats before that moment. With all that in mind. WTF? Plot Armor to the Maximum!!! This is my reason why I wanted see Luffy lose to Lucci......

  4. #24

    One Piece to much df

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflame View Post
    -A wind DF user
    there already was a wind df where he threw wind slices/sickles/scars(?) at his enemies. He was in that filler with the dragon.

    as for what i want to see, more characters that are not df users. there are other ways to become strong and commit massacres, it just feels like overkill to me.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    rationalize
    Trying to do this with One Piece is futile. One Piece is an exploration of imagination more than any sort of rational. While I certainly see your point the consequences for a loss were far too great plot wise for Luffy to have lost.

    He's a main character so for him to lose and not die he'd need to get his ass saved. A plot device that's already over used in manga as is. So instead of people complaining about him winning we'd have people complaining about him getting saved again.

    Quote Originally Posted by hentai2021 View Post
    there already was a wind df where he threw wind slices/sickles/scars(?) at his enemies. He was in that filler with the dragon.
    I have no idea what your talking about is this from the anime?

  6. #26
    Skater96 willyum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Long island, New york.
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by Draztik View Post
    I want to know if Gold Roger had a DF power. Since Whitebeard has a DF power, and he was on par with Roger, it would only make sense for Roger to have a DF power.
    when was the last time when you seen a DF user die in one piece it never happen ... wait it did in alabasta wit the bird guy but still i dont think he has one

    Manga: Naruto, One piece, Bleach, Soul Eater, D.Gray Man, Blazer Drive, Deadman Wonderland, Y+M, Gamaran(28.13), Wolf Guy, Death Note, Gantz, and much much more.

    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!

  7. #27
    Skater96 willyum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Long island, New york.
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by Draztik View Post
    I want to know if Gold Roger had a DF power. Since Whitebeard has a DF power, and he was on par with Roger, it would only make sense for Roger to have a DF power.
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    You see, when Luffy fought Crocodile, he bled so much that it cancelled out Croc's DF abilities. Really? He bled that much? Seriously? WTF? But considering the inhuman amounts of blood Oda's characters seem to have (Zoro, anyone? Amirite?), I guess you could rationalize Luffy's win with that. But still, WTF?

    As for Lucci, this was the fight I have the most beef with and why I hate Luffy (Not a burning hatred for the character in general. Just with this fight). Luffy was clearly out of his league fighting him. Lucci had him beat in every way. Normal Luffy's moves were garbage against him. Even Gear 2nd Luffy was being abused by Lucci. You can only show me a couple of points in that fight where the momentum shifted in Luffy's favor. That was when he first used Gear 2nd and then Gear 3rd later, but those small advantages didn't last very long.

    After that, Luffy is getting owned some more. Then he eats Lucci's strongest attack 3 times. First one, Luffy stays standing barely. 2nd one, Luffy is face down in the dirt. Only after a pep talk is he able to stand again. And then there's the 3rd one, the strongest version of Lucci's strongest attack. Lucci blasts Luffy's soul right out of his back and into a wall. But miraculously, Luffy, barely conscious, barely standing, busts out his strongest move to date for the first time ever at the very end of the fight and wins. And it wasn't like Lucci was on his last legs either. He was about to go kill off the rest of the Strawhats before that moment. With all that in mind. WTF? Plot Armor to the Maximum!!! This is my reason why I wanted see Luffy lose to Lucci......
    lol i agree fully !

    Manga: Naruto, One piece, Bleach, Soul Eater, D.Gray Man, Blazer Drive, Deadman Wonderland, Y+M, Gamaran(28.13), Wolf Guy, Death Note, Gantz, and much much more.

    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!

  8. #28
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,697
    Quote Originally Posted by blindSharingan View Post
    Trying to do this with One Piece is futile. One Piece is an exploration of imagination more than any sort of rational. While I certainly see your point the consequences for a loss were far too great plot wise for Luffy to have lost.

    He's a main character so for him to lose and not die he'd need to get his ass saved. A plot device that's already over used in manga as is. So instead of people complaining about him winning we'd have people complaining about him getting saved again.



    I have no idea what your talking about is this from the anime?
    Yes he's from the anime, it's a filler in the anime 1-4 episodes on some dragon arc. Relates with another filler in the anime with missing memories arc. Anyways he wasn' a wind DF, If I remember right his nails or something just cut crazy fast like a wind or he can manipulate the wind with his nail throws. Not a wind Df as in logia power type.

  9. #29
    Perverted member Aragor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    You see, when Luffy fought Crocodile, he bled so much that it cancelled out Croc's DF abilities. Really? He bled that much? Seriously? WTF? But considering the inhuman amounts of blood Oda's characters seem to have (Zoro, anyone? Amirite?), I guess you could rationalize Luffy's win with that. But still, WTF?

    As for Lucci, this was the fight I have the most beef with and why I hate Luffy (Not a burning hatred for the character in general. Just with this fight). Luffy was clearly out of his league fighting him. Lucci had him beat in every way. Normal Luffy's moves were garbage against him. Even Gear 2nd Luffy was being abused by Lucci. You can only show me a couple of points in that fight where the momentum shifted in Luffy's favor. That was when he first used Gear 2nd and then Gear 3rd later, but those small advantages didn't last very long.

    After that, Luffy is getting owned some more. Then he eats Lucci's strongest attack 3 times. First one, Luffy stays standing barely. 2nd one, Luffy is face down in the dirt. Only after a pep talk is he able to stand again. And then there's the 3rd one, the strongest version of Lucci's strongest attack. Lucci blasts Luffy's soul right out of his back and into a wall. But miraculously, Luffy, barely conscious, barely standing, busts out his strongest move to date for the first time ever at the very end of the fight and wins. And it wasn't like Lucci was on his last legs either. He was about to go kill off the rest of the Strawhats before that moment. With all that in mind. WTF? Plot Armor to the Maximum!!! This is my reason why I wanted see Luffy lose to Lucci......
    Do you know how much blood you can get out of a human ? Zorros blood after the Kuma accident is nothing compared to this.

    And for the lucci fight... It's always the same. "The will to never give up" as for Naruto.

  10. #30

    One Piece pint

    Quote Originally Posted by Aragor View Post
    Do you know how much blood you can get out of a human ? Zorros blood after the Kuma accident is nothing compared to this.

    And for the lucci fight... It's always the same. "The will to never give up" as for Naruto.
    10 pints, but you need a good amount of that in order to live or even have the oxygen to move.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •