Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Yea I know. Does CNET not allow his translations to be used by everyone?
    Yes he does, but did you see any cnet translations of cnet after 14 november? I haven't. And before that he released the translations on Monday or later.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    The Muffinator used to, even though she's Australian IIRC. Still doesn't answer why we don't have one native Japanese speaker on here, though. I guess native Japanese would rather discuss Naruto on their own Japanese manga boards.
    I think so too. After all, even if you speak great English, it's always going to be so much easier to discuss something in your native language, right? :3

Plus, I found this website by reading Binktopia's scans. I don't think a lot of Japanese people would read English scans when they can read the real thing so they might not know about the site. ^^

Let's get this party started.

I do feel bad, the very thing I had feared has happened. I hope sincerely that it is only temporary.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Yes he does, but did you see any cnet translations of cnet after 14 november? I haven't. And before that he released the translations on Monday or later.
    I see. Well phuck. Time to go to a Japanese Naruto site and make someone feel important.

any chance if binktopia will consider releasing the manga a week late?

Crossroads of Destiny Gecko Moria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    any chance if binktopia will consider releasing the manga a week late?
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    As you may have noticed we have yet to release Naruto 473. Well that's because we have been having problems with getting a steady translator for it. So after much debate, we've decided to put it on hold. What this means is that for the immediate future Binktopia will not release any more chapters of Naruto.
    Binktopia has put Naruto on hold which means no chapters of Naruto until further notice.

Thanks to Ravona for the avatar and signature.

Cool

I miss you binktopy, plz don't stray too far. Will need you back in the future.

A little question for zidane if he ever reads this. I was reading this chapter around 302 I think and the credits said Shannaro & Japflap. I believe Japflap's first release was chapter 290. After that Shannaro stopped and it said they joined forces with Japflap. Was it for just that one chapter or did they merge like how MangaShare and binktopia merged.

Anyways, what are the odds of Mangastream merging with binktopia? The bigger the team, the better right? And why the hell isn't Mangashare online reader hosting Naruto chapters anymore whether it be Mangastream or sleepyfans. You guys put the scanlating on hold, not the online reader as well, right?

Also, why am I asking so many questions?

Oh and the most important question of them all, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 12-14-2009 at 10:38 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    Oh and the most important question of them all, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
    I don't care if this is classed as off topic- what the heck is a tootsie pop? XD

Let's get this party started.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    I don't care if this is classed as off topic- what the heck is a tootsie pop? XD
    It's a LOLI-pop.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    lol. you should've googled it first, maybe you'll find the ad on youtube. I'll ask a more relevant question. How many bites does it take to decapitate a chocolate chip muffin and feed it to the cupcakes?

one more question to stay on topic, why not have binktopia do color manga releases much like zarosaki who are way too damn slow at releasing the newest chapters. Binktopia can take 3 weeks or more and start releasing color Naruto chapters from 476 and on? Think about it, I think it's a great idea, you can recruit tons of people from NF manga coloring section.