Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    And why the hell isn't Mangashare online reader hosting Naruto chapters anymore whether it be Mangastream or sleepyfans. You guys put the scanlating on hold, not the online reader as well, right?
    Simply because Mangastream don't want their scans to be uploaded elsewhere.

Also, why am I asking so many questions?
    You lack knowledge.

former mod
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    A little question for zidane if he ever reads this. I was reading this chapter around 302 I think and the credits said Shannaro & Japflap. I believe Japflap's first release was chapter 290. After that Shannaro stopped and it said they joined forces with Japflap. Was it for just that one chapter or did they merge like how MangaShare and binktopia merged.
    Some people from Shannaro did join Japflap, some stopped scanlating or at least stopped scanlating Naruto. Can't really call it joining forces, it was just easy for people with high skills like the Shannaro crew to join another high quality group.

Anyways, what are the odds of Mangastream merging with binktopia? The bigger the team, the better right?
    Wrong. I can't really imagine that to happen, at this point.

And why the hell isn't Mangashare online reader hosting Naruto chapters anymore whether it be Mangastream or sleepyfans. You guys put the scanlating on hold, not the online reader as well, right?
    No, we didn't put the Online Reader on hold. It'll get updated when we get around to do that, though not with Mangastream scans as they ask to not do so.

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    one more question to stay on topic, why not have binktopia do color manga releases much like zarosaki who are way too damn slow at releasing the newest chapters. Binktopia can take 3 weeks or more and start releasing color Naruto chapters from 476 and on? Think about it, I think it's a great idea, you can recruit tons of people from NF manga coloring section.
    That's simply retarded. You fail to realize that we don't have any Narutards in our team. Nor are we a colorist team, that's an entirely other area than scanlating, you could've as well asked us to sub the Naruto anime. We are Scanlators, and we'll stick to that.

And a general thing, if you don't like how things are done, or at what pace things are done, or if something isn't done at all, here's a really good advice: do it yourself.