Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Fuck this episode and this chapter. Itachi didn't deserve to go out like this. Could have at least made a flash back with him and TenTen getting ready to be engaged.

this was a cool episode, itachi is the man
    Spoiler!

Could have some kind of sad music when Itachi fell down. Other than that was interesting to see how they animated Susanoo.

Hearing Orochimarus voice was a great plus. Even Zetsu calls him a freak, heh.

Damn, I really love the animation of this episode..totally my taste!

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    Does anyone know where i can get a torrent of that ep? since Mininova has gone down i have had trouble finding torrents of eps....
    http://www.takafansubs.com/?p=torrents
    http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=search&term=naruto

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Exactly.. also, you could try http://www.animetake.com/ to download via Megapload or Torrent.

But for quality, you shouls always go to TAKA website and if you can't wait to watch a episode, use nyaatorrents.org for finding a fast screener of the episode.

- I'm also very pissed that mininova.org is gone, but monova.org is also a very good torrent site, as well for Movies / Series and Anime.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Initiate
    It made me Cry! It was sad when Itachi was like, "Sorry Sasuke, Just one last time" Then he pokes him in the forehead and hits his head on the wall and dies. I mean Yeah he was a bad guy but it was quite sad, but when Jariya died I totally cried.

Initiate
    It was indeed a great Episode and it was quite sad; Like when Itachi was like "Sorry Sasuke, Just One Last Time" And then he pokes him in the forehead, and hits his head on the wall and dies.
    "Cythal Sama"

THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    As sad as the end of Uchiha Itachi's life was, at the end he did all that for sasuke. In the future ep's 2 come u will know wat i mean.
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LordCythal View Post
    It was indeed a great Episode and it was quite sad; Like when Itachi was like "Sorry Sasuke, Just One Last Time" And then he pokes him in the forehead, and hits his head on the wall and dies.
    Dude, hahaha.. it's better of you delete your post, kinda spoiler don't you think xD ( maybe you can read LIPS very well, but I didn't hear anything when Itachi spoke at the end )
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...