Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Really good episode. Susanoo looked amazing animated and the fight ended in good quality. Finally got to see the whole thing animated and that's over with, hopefully there are no upcoming fillers because Kishi is on a roll in the anime keeping the story moving so far.
    Signature by me.

ok i love itachi, episode was very great, susanno looks awesome and it was nice to
    oro's voice again

eh i found something, i really don't know if this is new but it's called naruto jump festival and the animation is a little weird, but here is the link.

http://anime-media.com/naruto-jump-special/

enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by Niceeee View Post
    ok i love itachi, episode was very great, susanno looks awesome and it was nice to
    oro's voice again

eh i found something, i really don't know if this is new but it's called naruto jump festival and the animation is a little weird, but here is the link.

http://anime-media.com/naruto-jump-special/

enjoy it!
    Naruto OVA special

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmarSa View Post
    Is that game style? i mean 3D style used in Naruto Games!

Nice episode! Susanoo looks nice in anime form. Still sucks that Itachi is died though.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    kirin was kind of a let down. i mean it looked awesome but once it struck it didn;t have the type of explosion i thought it would. but susano'o....dear god thats an uber jutsu

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Akama View Post
    Is that game style? i mean 3D style used in Naruto Games!
    Yea it is, reminds me of the Naruto games for PS2

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    OMG OMG OMG! seriously, one word; EPIC !!!

I liked to see ORO again, hear that voice, but Itachi pwned him sooo sweet, hahah.. the beauty about that was; the moment that Oro said, that he wants to take over " this child's body ", look at Itachi face expression, I love him, I really do..

I'm suprised, I was waiting for a filler to come up, probably end 2009 - begin 2010. Jiraiya - Pain and Itachi - Sasuke battle episodes are @ this moment for me, most EPIC ANIME NARUTO SHIPPUUDEN Battles.. ( on third place, Sasori ofcourse )
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    kirin was kind of a let down. i mean it looked awesome but once it struck it didn;t have the type of explosion i thought it would. but susano'o....dear god thats an uber jutsu
    I was thinking the same thing and I kind of lol'd with the Kirin dragon looking at Itachi then flying back at the sky.

The impact and explosion was not very impressive as in the manga it seemed like it destroyed the whole mountain

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you