Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I agree too, Im thinking hes gonna compress his bankai into armor for himself and then wear it but since its compressed its gonna up his strength and speed and everything tons.
    i like the way u think , kishi prolly decided on what his trump card going to be
    Spoiler!

it's not really like Rukia defeated Arroniero, she just happen to have a slight advantage and took the chance to use it and everything worked out in her favor. Plus, Arroniero, much like some of the other espada got overconfident in their power over people weaker than themselves and now there dead.

and when it comes to Bleach, from what i've read since the very beginning, it doesn't matter if your the stronger or the weaker, Kubo gives his characters a fair chance at winning and losing.

Kommamura could use his sheer will to defeat Tousen out of being his friend and knowing that he's suffered much in his own life. Tousen was probably promised a life that wouldn't end up like the woman he was best friends with. plus, she died horribly and maybe Aizen used the fact that she was a "shinigami" to tug him into his own plans.

i personally think, Tousen will be defeated before Gin, i'm positive about that.

I agree too, Im thinking hes gonna compress his bankai into armor for himself and then wear it but since its compressed its gonna up his strength and speed and everything tons.
    i like that idea it make a lot of sense and i hope ur right

that is a really good idea and i hope ur right it sounds like it could happen

this whole fight between Kommamura, Tousen and Hisagi was set up since, Aizen left SS, so i have some expectations for this fight.

i think, Gin will finally start fighting next. who is beyond me, but he'll fight somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    You'd think that Tousen will beat Konomura but you know Kubo will make it so that Konomura will win. And I believe theres still more to Konomura's bankai, I think there is anyway.

yeah you may actually be right, if we know kubo right he is gonna make kommamura defeat tousen with his normal bnkai leaving us with a ''WTF'',