Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    1) Someone please put that stupid dog outta his misery.

2) Tousen is my new favorite in Bleach now over Renji.

3) Bleach never feels like enough like with Naruto chapters. That guy waste tons of black ink doing Bleach.
    1) lol.. maybe tousen and the dog can kill each other, that way we can get i good guy to die

2)

3)i feel the same,.. bleach needs to be like a 30 pager., or start adding more words the a chapter
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

I gotta admit, Tousen looked pretty badass with his Vizard look. And lol at people who thought Tousen was just going to take his glasses off....And get his eyesight back? Really? There was spread with all the Vizards making the same hand gesture a while back and pulling out masks. And I agree with Stev3child's assessment of Tousen. Hisagi is clearly playing the part of Naruto in this situation.

Lol i like the analogy makes perfect sense. Even though i still dont get y tousen went through the whole grandma story when he could have just said it right from the start that he is a badass and wants more power. Oh well im surprised that hisagi getting so much screentime now considering initially there was hardly any mention of him.

But seriously wat a noob to catch him by the neck and leave the damn sword out its retarded really...but really will komamura lose? i highly doubt it actually unless the size of tousen's bankai has increased exponentially else the giant alone is bigger the black dome n really the dog's bankai doesnt really involve him fighting but just the giant

Hmm...I know its been floated out there more than a few times, but perhaps how much of the body is transformed when donning the hollow mask is a good indicator of how powerful someone can get. It would seem to indicate by Tousen's transformation that more than just a mask is possible with hollow mode. His hollow mask is pretty cool btw.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    I chuckled at Tousen's comment about how he "flirted" with his hollow. But since that Zanpakuto did belong to a woman, that's not entirely weird. In fact, that seems like a good idea for a hentai.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    Lol i like the analogy makes perfect sense. Even though i still dont get y tousen went through the whole grandma story when he could have just said it right from the start that he is a badass and wants more power. Oh well im surprised that hisagi getting so much screentime now considering initially there was hardly any mention of him.

But seriously wat a noob to catch him by the neck and leave the damn sword out its retarded really...but really will komamura lose? i highly doubt it actually unless the size of tousen's bankai has increased exponentially else the giant alone is bigger the black dome n really the dog's bankai doesnt really involve him fighting but just the giant
    well we have not really seen much of it so there might be moer to hid bankai than that and hisagi is not down yet i think he will get back up and i still think he has a bankai

Cockney Geezer
    Tousen's mask looks like.... a B_M ... anyone else feel the same?

God damn, Tousen and Komamura make a really good couple, they┬┤re pretty damn annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    I chuckled at Tousen's comment about how he "flirted" with his hollow. But since that Zanpakuto did belong to a woman, that's not entirely weird. In fact, that seems like a good idea for a hentai.
    Tentacle hentai ---> THAT WAY!

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    tousen kinda redeemed himself. i'd like to see him and kenpachi have a rematch now but dog boy is good enough for now. and its funny how at first hisagi was all bad ass with his shikai but as soon as tousen shows up he becomes a lost puppy. like everyone else said he kinda morphed into naruto. better yet Momo

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN