Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

D.Gray-Man 189 Discussion / 190 Predictions

I think i missed something here, Ill have to re-read the last chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Thanks! When's the Binky release?
    Nagumo is busy with other stuff, I doubt we'll release without his translation. (Same for Soul Eater)

Oh I see, then I'll just have to live with what's on. xD

The whole chapter was awesome! 14th!
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 12-02-2009 at 02:40 PM.

Something about this chapter seemed off to me. Everything just seemed too light-hearted and goofy in a situation that shouldn't have been like that. Reading it and feeling so confused about the mood really kinda made scenes that should have had a lot more weight lose their significance.

YAY! New chapter~

I am so excited for Kanda's memories!! And this was a good chapter - it was so much less confusing that the last few ^^;

The 14th and the Noah part was epic. As was the "your brother stole my hair tie" part XD

Arg....everything make no sense.

What I'm confused the most is whether Allen IS the 14th himself or the 14th implant memories into him? If Allen is purely born as the 14th, then wouldn't everything Cross said go to waste?

D.Gray-man is the BEST!!!

I kind of agree with blindSharingan on this one. This chapter was so.....blunt. It lacked colour, for the lack of a better description. Everything seemed far too easy going, considering the situation that everybody is in. And there was no horror, or scary things (or me reacting with "oh noes" or "are you serious?" while reading). The 14th talking thourgh Allen wasn't scary at all, not like he was when Allen stabbed him self. That was freaky and got me really worked up, this was just....I hate to say it: boring.

I miss the action and mystery D.Gray-Man had before, right now, it seems like Hoshino is rushing, which is obviously reflecting in the manga. I wish dgm would go back to being a weekly manga again, that way, the plot's progress would slower down.

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

have to agree with the ppl who said the chapter felt off. way to goofy an atmosphere given the situation. i did like the 14th making an appearance and letting us know he plans to become the millenium earl.(WTF)

also in case ppl didn't know, the first version of the chapter released was missing a few pages. updated version here

Quote Originally Posted by Christi View Post
    2. Kanda said Alma is dead o.O Then, Alma was not the person he was searching for? Or he was just pretending and wanted to be cool?
    i'm guessing the person kanda was searching for is the person talked about here
    http://mangahelpers.com/s/i-eat-mang...nline/64585/29