Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I agree but the problem would be it would cost a lot of money to make those episodes. I think anyway. But I don't make anime so I could just be talkin out my ass.
    Should be cheaper really as this was more cel shaded anime style than high grade CGI like in the movie Avatar.

Since all the character models can be saved it just about animating them and several key movements can be saved.

Where as real animation has to be drawn piece by piece which is why you get funny short cuts like in your signature.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Nice, thanks for the link man. It jus sorta takes me back to the old naruto where there was a lot of laugh and action. Now it's mostly just talking to fill up episode times, but we still get a good amount of action when it some to it i guess

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Wow, that was the best Naruto episode in a long time. Good to see they bring back the old stuff. I also liked all the computer generated models. It makes the artists' job much easier to not have to re-draw every frame for animation. I wouldn't mind at all if they decided to use these models for future episodes, maybe that's why they were showing a little taste of the future.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Really i kinda feel anime shd stick to its normal 2d roots whilst the episode overall was good i still feel that anime should remain the way it is...it felt like i was watching a cut scene from one of the naruto games which isnt too bad...but i prefer anime the way it is.

But i agree the last scene is really quite a big spoiler for non manga readers...i mean its even ahead of shippuden.

I liked that!

The fight scenes were pretty cool. When the 'Badie' was in the smoke near the end i was so waiting for Naruto to come flying in with the Rasengan, but then i remembered he had not learnt that yet. So it was good to have an ending without Naruto Rasenganing the bad guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    After the credit, you see Sasuke in Akatsuki coat, talking with Madara ( tobi ).. when he said; " lets go " , that was pretty awesome giving Madara orders, sweet xD

for the rest, nice episode to watch, nothing special.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

5/5
    OST is perfect! I dunno why did they change it in Naruto Shippúden?

Just wanted to mention that I ripped this stream to FLV, demuxed, and remuxed to MKV the other day for archiving.
    No transcoding done, so it's basically the video/audio as it was.

Just now uploaded to NyaaTorrents Here. Enjoy.
    Last edited by Trigunflame; 12-13-2009 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    Really i kinda feel anime shd stick to its normal 2d roots whilst the episode overall was good i still feel that anime should remain the way it is...it felt like i was watching a cut scene from one of the naruto games which isnt too bad...but i prefer anime the way it is.

But i agree the last scene is really quite a big spoiler for non manga readers...i mean its even ahead of shippuden.
    I was just thinking this looks like a game engine more then and anime style, i felt as if they had lifted the engine and used it to animate and ep.