Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by PhiloteCore View Post
    My friend says it's not good unless you download hard mode. That otherwise it's just too easy.
    Yeah, the game is insanely easy...but pretty long! I am about 25 hours into it now (would be more but I have responsibilities like...a job and all that junk haha) got all the characters and yeah...it isn't that bad of game, just painfully easy. I'm glad cause I'm getting up to a point where the enemies are getting semi-harder so I can at least use my Barrier and White Magic skills cause otherwise they are just wasted. I didn't actually NEED to heal in that game until about...the fourth or fifth boss or so. And those of you complaining about the graphics clearly did not play the game, it looks amazing, especially for a turn based RPG! I mean it looks amazing if you like anime/cartoony art style, if you don't I really have no idea why you would even pick up the game let...actually why would you even be on this forum?
    This is blud for blud and by the gallons!

I'm a Junior in a vocational high school, and my major is 3-D animation. I could animate about half the stuff in blue dragon, and I've only had he intro class+ the two weeks of school I've had so far this year. I could even animate some of the character models, though it would take me a while, since We haven't learned much about animating people.

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by PhiloteCore View Post
    I'm a Junior in a vocational high school, and my major is 3-D animation. I could animate about half the stuff in blue dragon, and I've only had he intro class+ the two weeks of school I've had so far this year. I could even animate some of the character models, though it would take me a while, since We haven't learned much about animating people.
    Congrats! Would you like a cookie?
    This is blud for blud and by the gallons!

Yeah, this topic is a little old, but I didn't want to make a new one...
    Just got the game today. The graphics are simply amazing, and I love the constant cutscenes (I always look forward to those in any kind of game <3).
    The gameplay is kind of unoriginal, but still fun. I also can't believe its on 3 disks, that must mean there is alot of gameplay and cutscenes. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Syaozen View Post
    I don't want it.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/...summary;review

If this is the best they can do with Xbox 360, I'm pretty disappointed...especially the graphics.

Anyways it's Hironobu's first game and it was well anticipated, yet a letdown.

Maybe next time.
    I must admit I'm quite disappointed after watching that video review...

However, I hope I'll be able to play this somewhere, I'm not gonna buy it but it deserves at least a try

Meh, honestly, I wouldn't trust that review. The first thing that tells me its a load of bull is that the graphics aren't good. That right there is wrong to the fullest extent...