• Spot on

7 29.17%
  • Agree with some of it

5 20.83%
  • Way off

12 50.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: D.Grayman

I think its quite the opposite of D.Gray Man losing its touch. I thought the first half of the manga was boring as hell. The manga only started to become interesting once Allen was almost killed my Tikki, and from there on it became better and better.

I agree 100%

yeah you said it whitbeard.the manga did start out kinda boring but now its definitly better.

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

So very tired anymore KandaLavi's Avatar
    I've liked most of the manga, except the first two chapter which were boring.
    I would have liked more back story on Kanda and Road before they were killed though.

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/KandaLavi
    Everything I Learned In Life, I Learned From CLAMP
    11. The most powerful people are alcoholics.
    23. Tokyo Tower is, more than likely, the source of all evil.
    29. Torture and mind games are just another way of showing you care.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitebeard View Post
    I think its quite the opposite of D.Gray Man losing its touch. I thought the first half of the manga was boring as hell. The manga only started to become interesting once Allen was almost killed my Tikki, and from there on it became better and better.
    Actually.. it was rather slow Lol ....
    I'd thought the arc part was a bit dull too untill people started "dyeing" :lawl:

yep, this series started out lame became really cool

am Start
    i hope that it will be as good as before after this 5 week braeak ^_^
    2 weeks left btw!
    Wenn ich nicht hier bin, bin ich aufm Sonnendeck...

I'll free you boy † Lord Tyki Mikk's Avatar
    D.Gray-man is not losing it's touch. What a load of tripe. All we're seeing is the fact that the Ark destruction arc is taking a while to come to its conclusion and nothing more than that. Hoshino has to close it somehow and this is the way she's doing it. I think the way it's coming to a conclusion has been done pretty well, actually. She has left us wondering what has happened to Kanda and Crowley, Lavi and Chaoji, and Tyki and Rhode. The cliffhanger she placed in chapter 129 is also a great one because truly anything could happen in these dying minutes.

The only way I see D.Gray-man is D.Gray-man getting better, not losing its touch.

Regarding the Cross artwork: I really don't see your problem with it actually, but feel free to post the scans of exactly what you're talking about. Yes, a couple of chapters look like they were rushed to meet a deadline, but all in all D.Gray-man has been done pretty well. I bet you, after Hoshino returns things will go back to "100%" or should I say, "go forward to 100%".

Thumbs up Two points

Ok, I want to participate, but I hope my free style english is not a lot troblesome. And there is a little spoilers if there is people who never read this manga.

I think the same that you in a moment. The art, the plot, something is hapening. But D.Gray-Man is still one of the best manga I never see, it's completlty diferent of a lot of steriotypical stories, have a beatiful art and a great athmosphere (that i think in the anime series is messed up, but I don't want to talk of the anime, i don't like it. D.Gray-Man deserves a better anime)

There is only two things I note:

The art: become not ugly or low, it's only a little simplistic but maintain that awesome style of hoshino. I like it, but i think she can doit better. Hope she can get out of that block of Marian soon.

The plot: The development is awesome, not the typical type, the part of the party going to japan is really interesting, but there is the problem. Hoshino jumps for the part of Japan to the Arc so damn fast, trow away other characters and the fights become a little boring, only now that cross rices whit a lot of weapons the plot is takin force again.

another thing of the plot that I don't take already is allen and his innocence, I think hoshino is runnin out of ideas or I think I expected soo much. When allen got the clown crown I feel a little dissapointed but after some chapters I only can think: wow what an awesome weapon! then came this thing of the sword and everything goes weird again... is cool and the earl relations sound interesting, but... I have hope in hoshino. and I hope she gets better soon hahahaha.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    D. Gray man is nowhere neaer boring, I don't see how some people think that it's in anyway broing, now with chapter 130 its just getting better.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?