Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
Results 81 to 89 of 89
  1. #81
    Senior Member kuroihikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Titokhan View Post
    there might be one possibility (admittedly really, really remote).. kenpachi may FINALLY learn his swords name and then quite literally cut yammi into teeny tiny little pieces. but evne with the size increase they both still look relatively unconcerned. Probably more annoyed than anything.
    That their biggest concern is how to make it so so that the autopsy is most efficient is actually the biggest giveaway that thay're not that concerned for me. Although it more likely than not would turn into a 3 vs. 1.

  2. #82
    Saint Hunter Lord Namvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    773
    i predict Mayuri will defeat Yammy, by doing something to effect his reiatsu after hearing how his power actually works in his release state. Kenpachi and Byakuya are just pouring more fuel on the fire with there powerful attacks an sh*t.

    if Ichigo and Unohana do make an appearence this week (i highly doubt it), then the story will be cut off for another pendulum arc.

    however, Tousen will reveal the true nature of the Vaizard / Hollow power and surprise Shinji and the others.

    I think Tousen's transformation will be more similar to Ichigo's transformation during the second fight with Ulquiorra, only he will not be some mindless drone fighting. Bleach finally looks somewhat promising.

  3. #83
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    That their biggest concern is how to make it so so that the autopsy is most efficient is actually the biggest giveaway that thay're not that concerned for me. Although it more likely than not would turn into a 3 vs. 1.
    i see kisuke and his group of former captains showing up soon to help and i think that aizen has a few more cards up his sleeve cuz his great army went down way to fast and im sure he has a back up plan of some kind

  4. #84
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Namvel View Post
    i predict Mayuri will defeat Yammy, by doing something to effect his reiatsu after hearing how his power actually works in his release state. Kenpachi and Byakuya are just pouring more fuel on the fire with there powerful attacks an sh*t.

    if Ichigo and Unohana do make an appearence this week (i highly doubt it), then the story will be cut off for another pendulum arc.

    however, Tousen will reveal the true nature of the Vaizard / Hollow power and surprise Shinji and the others.

    I think Tousen's transformation will be more similar to Ichigo's transformation during the second fight with Ulquiorra, only he will not be some mindless drone fighting. Bleach finally looks somewhat promising.
    one thing we still dont know if he even has a mask at all so i would not jump the gun but it is a good idea though

  5. #85
    Saint Hunter Lord Namvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    one thing we still dont know if he even has a mask at all so i would not jump the gun but it is a good idea though

    unless he's going to use "sign" language as a weapon, placing your hand over your mask after saying words like "Aizen has bestowed me with a power surpassing ban kai", it's a safe assumption that Tousen is a Vaizard. i think once again, the Vaizard power Tousen will display is more similar to what Ichigo has achieved in Hueco Mundo.

    would like to see Gin display something new. perhaps a Ban Kai in the near future would be nice.

  6. #86
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Namvel View Post
    unless he's going to use "sign" language as a weapon, placing your hand over your mask after saying words like "Aizen has bestowed me with a power surpassing ban kai", it's a safe assumption that Tousen is a Vaizard. i think once again, the Vaizard power Tousen will display is more similar to what Ichigo has achieved in Hueco Mundo.

    would like to see Gin display something new. perhaps a Ban Kai in the near future would be nice.
    well he could be taking off his glasses and talking about him getting his sight back now im not say he does not have a mask im just saying that he dont have a mask im just saying that its not the only possibility

  7. #87
    Master Jedi jedijuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    charlotte, nc
    Posts
    766
    so at least we know aizen and co have a mask...cant wait to see urahara pull out his mask.

    twitter.com/jedijuck

  8. #88
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    so at least we know aizen and co have a mask...cant wait to see urahara pull out his mask.
    sorry but the masks have not be confirmed yet that's if the spoilers are correct if they are then sorry
    Last edited by cross777; 12-02-2009 at 06:21 AM.

  9. #89
    Initiate JizerseJals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5

    Bleach 383 Discussion / 384 Predictions

    Alright another Chapter of bleach is out, although there will be no bleach next week but this chapter was really informational. Hey who all wants to see Bykauya and kenpachi fight lol it looks not only funny but also an interesting fight. However i think people want to see ichigos new hollow mask and him VS Aizen.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •