Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    He's far beyond capable of doing things being blind so far,so idoubt vision would be "beyond bankai" for him.

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    i wanna bet a bit on tousen getting his sights back, yes i knw it looks like he is going to pull out a mask but it also looks like he is about to take the glasses he wears off.
    dude that is a great idea i mean having him put his hand up to his face its a great way to make us think a mask is coming but i think it may be a trick and dont forget kisuke and his group and the others that are already there i mean they have like 4 other captain class people on there way (isshin kurosaki yoruichi shihōin Tessai Tsukabishi Kisuke Urahara) and who knows if Ryūken might show up and
    just to put this out there i think that Shūhei Hisagi has bankai and i think that Ikkaku Madarame is hideing some kind of jacked up power so i think that Sōsuke Aizen is going to have his hands full with every one when every one gets there

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    No real surprises here in this chapter. I think most people suspected Yammi had one more trick up his sleeve and that Aizen and friends were already hollowfied. I'm glad Kubo doesn't give Aizen more speaking lines. He is long-winded arrogant and overconfident, pretty much the cliche archetypal evil mastermind. I was also not a big fan of Kubo wasting entire pages on drawing lines that gave us no clue as to what was actually going on.

I am excited to see what the "big 3's" masks look like tho. I am big on new character designs!!

edit: oh yeah. forgot to mention. Yammi went from Yamzilla to Yam Kong lol.
    Also thought he wasted a few too many screens where we never saw what was happening. Yammi is getting really tiring, can't he just blow up himself anytime soon so we can move on?

For me Aizen is one of the best villains ever... when you see him in the anime or read him in the manger you just get angry at his evilness...!! it can only mean his character is written well.

Fact is, we love to hate Aizen. Really though, Aizen vs ichigo soon?? still cant get my head around how that will turn out.

Quote Originally Posted by fumokun View Post
    For me Aizen is one of the best villains ever... when you see him in the anime or read him in the manger you just get angry at his evilness...!! it can only mean his character is written well.

Fact is, we love to hate Aizen. Really though, Aizen vs ichigo soon?? still cant get my head around how that will turn out.
    Get angry at his evilness? lol... I actually like his evilness..

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    Get angry at his evilness? lol... I actually like his evilness..
    I guess this depends on your personality i too like his evilness, but thought i was a minority!!

Aizen's sword is bound for a critical flaw.

Expect it's Shikai to be unable to be activated in the company of those who have already seen it's power. It'd make sense.

As for an actual review, ultimately I didn't like it. It's actually a good time to be critical of the writing in both direction and the script.

So start from the beginning. He gets bigger with anger. So he's the Hulk. More power is nice, but when you establish a critical flaw in size over the course of 5 issues, the answer to dragging it out is not to make him bigger, even with the added strength. What's worse, is they could have eluded to Ichigo's power potential, giving Yammy an Ichigo like Resurrection. That is, an increase in power through compression of size. Imagine Yammy at double the power and 50% of the size, and then we have an actual fight worth of 10 issues.

Next is Aizen's rant. It's clever they got it in, but it makes all the characters look stupid for not establishing a difference between comrades and subordinates.

And while I guess months ago Aizen's shinigami were Vizards, to reveal that now for Tousen doesn't actually make him more threatening to me. Not only were two Vizard captains essentially beaten, a third Vizard was cut in half, a fourth was taken out by a shot to the face, and a fifth has an ongoing storyline that could really help out the entire situation by ending it sooner than later, even if they want us to believe he's been fighting this whole time and can't help until it's too late or he loses.

I hope they end this war soon so Aizen can just go become King and set the end in motion. I know a war lasts a year, but I didn't think a single day in a manga would last that long.
    Last edited by bd43; 11-27-2009 at 11:53 AM.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    The most significant thing from this chapter for me is that Shinji reaffirmed that he was indeed waiting on Ichigo specifically and not Inoue, as some had drawn. This is makes the 2nd major character to express faith in Ichigo's ability to defeat Aizen despite their apparent strength (Uno & Shinji).

This really makes me wonder what Kubo has in store for Ichigo when he finally arrives to face Aizen.

As to Hueco Mundo, Yammy's really easy to piss off so I wonder what they're going to have to do in order to defeat him and I don't think Byakuya's Bankai is going to get it done.

4/5

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I'm waiting for Yammy to shoot ceros from his eyes (think Marvel Comics).
    Lol, well he already became a mutation of the incredible Hulk, so it wouldn't wonder me at all.

there might be one possibility (admittedly really, really remote).. kenpachi may FINALLY learn his swords name and then quite literally cut yammi into teeny tiny little pieces. but evne with the size increase they both still look relatively unconcerned. Probably more annoyed than anything.
    come fight my brute here