Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Amazing chapter. The spiel Aizen went on about trust and reliance and its ability to create gods makes so much sense. The ending with Tousen was epic, just pulling on the mask.

I wonder what Tousen's mask will look like. Since he's blind I'm thinking his mask won't have eye holes, that would be pretty cool and representative.
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

No real surprises here in this chapter. I think most people suspected Yammi had one more trick up his sleeve and that Aizen and friends were already hollowfied. I'm glad Kubo doesn't give Aizen more speaking lines. He is long-winded arrogant and overconfident, pretty much the cliche archetypal evil mastermind. I was also not a big fan of Kubo wasting entire pages on drawing lines that gave us no clue as to what was actually going on.

I am excited to see what the "big 3's" masks look like tho. I am big on new character designs!!

edit: oh yeah. forgot to mention. Yammi went from Yamzilla to Yam Kong lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post

edit: oh yeah. forgot to mention. Yammi went from Yamzilla to Yam Kong lol.

Another thought just occurred to me, why is it taking so long for Ichigo and Unohana to get to KT? I understand that the manga is jumping around time-wise, and that Ichigo and Unohana have likely just started running through the gargantua while Aizen and Shinji are speaking, and that they are pausing so Unohana can replenish Ichigo's reiatsu. But it was literally like 10 steps for Aizen, Tosen and Gin to walk from HM to KT. Both openings of the tunnel were visible in both realms at the same time as well. It seems that Ichigo and Unohana were running for miles lol. Everyone should have known the instant that Mayuri opened the Garganta up.

Yammy gets even more ugly with every transformation he's going through, but what to say.. I hope at least he will give us a little show before his curtain falls, I was dissappointed in the top 3 Espada so I hope that Yammy will do a little bit better than them. Kenpachi & Byakuya were just epic, pretty relaxed guys in front of such a big ... ? lol
    And Aizen has moved a eyebrow, and even talked in this chapter, I mean wtf :0 I thought he'll just stand still with popcorn in his hands and watch while everyone's fighting and review it with Yama-ji.
    Tousen to don a hollow mask huh? Man that blind man sure is more useful than any other captain in the Gotei 13, that´s for sure.

Anyways, I liked this chapter much, 4/5

@SquadZero

If I remember correctly, it took Ichigo and company a while to make it to Hueco Mundo back then when Urahara opened the gate for them? So it´s no wonder..maybe Aizen can control it better, just like anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by AmarSa View Post
    Yammy gets even more ugly with every transformation he's going through, but what to say.. I hope at least he will give us a little show before his curtain falls, I was dissappointed in the top 3 Espada so I hope that Yammy will do a little bit better than them. Kenpachi & Byakuya were just epic, pretty relaxed guys in front of such a big ... ? lol
    And Aizen has moved a eyebrow, and even talked in this chapter, I mean wtf :0 I thought he'll just stand still with popcorn in his hands and watch while everyone's fighting and review it with Yama-ji.
    Tousen to don a hollow mask huh? Man that blind man sure is more useful than any other captain in the Gotei 13, that´s for sure.

Anyways, I liked this chapter much, 4/5

@SquadZero

If I remember correctly, it took Ichigo and company a while to make it to Hueco Mundo back then when Urahara opened the gate for them? So it´s no wonder..maybe Aizen can control it better, just like anything else.

I'm waiting for Yammy to shoot ceros from his eyes (think Marvel Comics).

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Awww man Kubo is really going to let Tousen go Hollowification on our asses. And if that's the case then that means Aizen and Gin probably can do it too. Kubo you clever, clever bastard.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Good chapter. Epic moment of the chapter for me was seeing Yammy's face crushed in, but he decided to go like NINE TAILS and transform again. Tousen looks like he's about to bust out a mask and I'm sure Gin has one to, but I doubt Aizen has one. I'm sure Aizen thinks he's too powerful already to need a mask, but gave them 2 one. It's going to be interesting next week.
    Signature by me.

i wanna bet a bit on tousen getting his sights back, yes i knw it looks like he is going to pull out a mask but it also looks like he is about to take the glasses he wears off.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three