Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Ulquiora could indeed be a VastoLorde.

I wouldn't put it past Aizen to have Ulq. purposely mask his Reitsu to make him appear to be only a number 4. Interestingly enough, Ulq seems to be Aizens go-to-guy, the one he sends on really important missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobkanon View Post
    even though its Ulquiorra's mask profile doesnt that prolfile look a bit tall do be him? that prfile seems to be alot taller a skinnyer than the ulquiorra and from all the other releases we've seen the general body shape generaly sticks with the shape of the origional.

i also dont think the eating of the two espada or ex espada in nell's case would jump ichigos hollow to a vasto lorde. but looking at ichigos hollow when he was undergoing arrancar training it is either a normal hollow or due to its small size and when inside ichigo its human appearance it may already be.

i wonder what it is about eating hollows that causes menos to advance, if it is purely reiatsu inside the hollow maby the fact that ichigo's hollow was created within one of the largest sources of reiastu currently on earth and has been feeding on this reiatsu for some time that it is possible that it has acheived menos powers of some form.

i wish that ichigo would go an talk to zangetsu some time soon as he hasnt in some time.. im sure the other half and currently predominant half of ichgo's power would be able to shed some light on what is going on.. that an zangetsu is cool

in relation the the reference to the skull helmet that is in the cover. this is most proably going to be as im sure most people have thought some relation to when ichigo's hollow metiond controling his true power.. the only question is what is this true power.. it could merely mean utilising ichigo's hollow's cero.. or possible some other form of getsuga tenshou.. however going by ichigo's usual way of things the moment he dies or is about to well find out so fingers crossed that he gets seriously injured in his current fight in the manga!!!

lol long ass post!
    ichgo's true power is when his eyes go white

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfang View Post
    ichgo's true power is when his eyes go white
    I'm pretty sure noob was referring to the Hollow's true power, or what the Hollow himself referred to as his "true power." I'm not sure if "resolve mode" constitutes a power, though, since apparently all spiritually-aware people are capable of it (I could be mistaken, but Urahara was able to train Ururu's Resolve as well). The way I understand it, Resolve just means that the person's action and intent are perfectly united, so that when they mean to do something - they do it, to the very limits of their capabilities. For Ichigo, those limits are pushed back considerably farther than any other character, and I suppose his Bankai might be a manifestation of this Resolve... or maybe not... but this state of Perfect Resolve hasn't been seen IIRC since he became aware of the divided nature of his soul. So... you might be onto something in suggesting that this Resolve is his "true power," insofar as it would mean he could once again devote all aspects of himself - Shinigami, Hollow, Human - to the execution of his goals...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    "Impartiality is a pompous name for indifference, which is an elegant name for ignorance."
    ~:GK Chesterton:~

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar
    I think it is hinting that Ichigo's inner hollow is about to make his big reappearance as promised during his subjugation of him with the Vizard. To be honest I think it's forecasting the meaning of Ichigo's inner hollows promise of his gaining his (the inner hollows) true power, assuming he can stay alive long enough to gain it. Ichigo's mask may just evolve to a full vasto type helm as his power increases.

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

My guess is that ichigo's hollow has been eating others all along. Look at it this way, old man zangestsu is essentially the mental equivilant of ichigos zanpaktou. And his inner hollow says that they are one in the same, so isn't it possible that each time a hollow is killed by ichigo, its the same as his inner hollow getting to eat it.

idk what you people are thinking, but Ichigo's mask clearly got no horns.
    Quote Originally Posted by CiTo_Uchiha View Post
    Kishi says:

Uchiha = God

Uzumaki = Shit
    Spoiler!

His mask has no horns YET. But after a hard and long training with the new Nell (Just like in SS when he trained to get Bankai) it might grow some and makes Ichigo the Vasto Lorde. Who knows....

Quote Originally Posted by kryu View Post
    idk what you people are thinking, but Ichigo's mask clearly got no horns.
    Not yet, anyways. The Satan-skull-thing from last chapter had the same markings as Ichigo's mask, so we're guessing that either that's what it might turn into, or it has some weird symbolic meaning that isn't clear just yet. Since Ichigo clearly can't compete with the higher-level Espada at this point, we're guessing some kind of power-up is in the works for him - the most obvious and thematically consistent being an upgrade to his Hollow powers.
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by gyenen View Post
    My guess is that ichigo's hollow has been eating others all along. Look at it this way, old man zangestsu is essentially the mental equivilant of ichigos zanpaktou. And his inner hollow says that they are one in the same, so isn't it possible that each time a hollow is killed by ichigo, its the same as his inner hollow getting to eat it.
    That's something I've also suspected. For obvious reasons we've never seen any of the Hollow souls Ichigo "purified" in combat after Urahara reawakened his powers in, say, Soul Society (he hasn't been there since he left) - but, just like with some of the things that eventually came true in Naruto (like the 4th being Naruto's father), it is suspicious that the issue is being danced around. That might explain how Ichigo's Hollow became so powerful so suddenly after the SS arc, whereas it took Ichigo practically dieing before the Hollow could come out prior to the Arrancar arc - Ichigo may have been unknowingly feeding his Hollow everytime he performed his duty as a Shinigami.

Something to think about, anyways.
    Last edited by BillDoors; 09-08-2007 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    "Impartiality is a pompous name for indifference, which is an elegant name for ignorance."
    ~:GK Chesterton:~

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Who's a VL and who's not

My best guess (it will probably be incorrect, hope not) is that Grimmjow is the strongest of the Adjuchas, making the rest of them (7-10) Adjuchas, w/ one single exception that is the 9th Espada, Aaroniero, which everybody knows he's the only Gillian in the Espada. Nnoitra is a VL Espada but from before the Hougyoku (I don't know, there is something about that sword of his, is kinda different from everybody else) making him like no.1 or no.2 of the previous Espada (thats why he wants to prove himself and Aizen so much). Nell is no.3 from current Espada (her sword) but because Nnoitra backstabbed her and got her into that the girly shape she was banned from the current espada. And of course Ulquiorra is a VL, it matches the description when 10th Division Captain was explaining the different Menos, just like the picture of Yammi with the Adjucha Explanation. That means that Nell is VL. I rest my case!

Emperor
    Ok clearly Ichigo's hollow is not normal, If you don't classify it as a vasto lorde or adujucha it's definitely in a group of it's own. Supposedly it shouldn't be a menos because that requires eating many hollows so I'm thinking it's in a class of it's own.