Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    Why are we so sure that there are more than 3 vasto lordes in the whole Bleach universe?

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    Aizen said at some point he wanted to contact the VLs and complete the Espada so I think there will be at least 10 VLs (some may already be in the espada or not)

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Objob Binktopia Mopper
    What if every hollow ichi kills isnt actually kidded....its just absorbed...and thoats how his inner hollow get sstronger

maybe they dont want to be found if they are as powerful as they are made out maybe they wont be arsed with some shinigamis little plan
    oh my god am back

Well, I remember something related to Grimmjow saying that it was impossible for him to become a VL because he wasn't born with the power - So I think a hollow could potentially be born as a VL.

Further evidence can be found when Aizen mentioned power limits - Reinforcing Grimmjow's inability to become a VL which reinforces the idea that he could be born a VL.

However, I personally think that Aizen is holding all the VL Arrancar back - Hiding a set of Espada featuring them. That says nothing of his current Espada, but he has to have some sort of Ace up his sleeve to beat the Vizard.

Dont Say Bullshit Noob

I dont thinkk Aizen could control the VL that easily to have them "waiting" for him somewhere, they probably come and go when they please and do whatever they like. I agree though that VL are probably born and not achieved. It probably has to do with some kind of special mix of human, hollow and shinigami or something or maybe they just have to be humans who went through some horrific and traumatic event in life that when they turned into a hollow it made them VL or something like that.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by bd43 View Post
    Well, I remember something related to Grimmjow saying that it was impossible for him to become a VL because he wasn't born with the power - So I think a hollow could potentially be born as a VL.

Further evidence can be found when Aizen mentioned power limits - Reinforcing Grimmjow's inability to become a VL which reinforces the idea that he could be born a VL.

However, I personally think that Aizen is holding all the VL Arrancar back - Hiding a set of Espada featuring them. That says nothing of his current Espada, but he has to have some sort of Ace up his sleeve to beat the Vizard.
    At least the last paragraph makes sense to me.