Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Bleach Vasto Lorde proof? Maybe i got it ^^

here's what i made as a possible spoiler about vastolorde's

I'm glad I'm not the only one to have interpreted that as a hint of things to come for Ichigo's Hollow... thanks, gin0va.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    "Impartiality is a pompous name for indifference, which is an elegant name for ignorance."
    ~:GK Chesterton:~

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Amg no wai...
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by BillDoors View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one to have interpreted that as a hint of things to come for Ichigo's Hollow... thanks, gin0va.
    Wait... Is that picture real ?
    I thought it was a really really good fan made one... -_- ...

Is that like his released form for his hollow maybe ? Like the espada's ?
    And his current transformation is incomplete ?

So he's like what ?
    An undead bull ?
    Last edited by newkidz; 09-06-2007 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

From wikipedia:

Vasto lorde-class menos (vastorōde) are the most powerful class of menos, and the final stage in the menos evolutionary line. They appear almost completely humanoid, and each one is stronger than an average shinigami captain; Tōshirō claims that ten of them under Sōsuke Aizen's control would be enough to defeat all of Soul Society. It seems that Aizen has important plans with them, but the details haven't been revealed. The remnants of Ulquiorra's mask resemble that of the example vasto lorde.

Vasto lorde are the least common form of menos, but the exact population is unknown. They are believed to reside within the very depths of Hueco Mundo. Apart from the need to cannibalize even more hollows, any special requirements for the creation of a vasto lorde are unknown.

Lol it took this long to notice? I've been aware of the fact that Ulq looks like the sample Vastro Lorde since they first showed the image of it in chapter 197. Also Ichigo's Hollow can't possibly be a Vastro Lorde if the information given by the Manga is correct, it is impossible for Ichigo's inner hollow to have eaten other hollows as Ichigo is in control of the body.

Quote Originally Posted by 12LetterName View Post
    Lol it took this long to notice? I've been aware of the fact that Ulq looks like the sample Vastro Lorde since they first showed the image of it in chapter 197. Also Ichigo's Hollow can't possibly be a Vastro Lorde if the information given by the Manga is correct, it is impossible for Ichigo's inner hollow to have eaten other hollows as Ichigo is in control of the body.
    i've noticed this when that chapter came out too... but i didnt thought of showing this example with it yet...

Well, you can't guess something lke taht from the first picture: Ulquiorra is number 4, adn none of the other espada's mask has a similarity with the one with the skull. Well, I guess that he is a vastolorde, since GJ is at least a hight level adjucas and he is the 7th espada (two ranks of difference).

Quote Originally Posted by 12LetterName View Post
    There is one dying Espada that is practically inviting somebody to eat him, and Nell, who is a hell of a lot more powerful than we were led to believe, who might be willing to sacrifice herself to Ichigo. GJ's flashback heavily implied that it's the quality of the soul's eaten that counts more than the quantity, as GJ's growth plateaued at a certain point no matter how many other Hollows he was eating. But if Ichi/Hichi eats two fully developed Menos - two Espada, at that - maybe that will kickstart his hollow's "evolution" and he'll leap directly to Vastolorde, which is what I have suspected since the start of the lengthy Grimm/Ichi fight.
    "Impartiality is a pompous name for indifference, which is an elegant name for ignorance."

Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar
    Who's to say Aizen has convinced any other Vastolorde's to join in his experiments. Nor has any proof been given of his subjugating or even entering very depths of Hueco Mundo. He built a palace and made a sky but it seems a pretty big place after all. For all we know the majority of Vastolorde's could just be watching Aizens actions like everyone else and waiting to enter the fray when his forces are at their weakest after the war with Soul Society. Then again maybe he just struck a deal with them to only stay till he creates another kings key. Maybe they just don't care what Aizen does. My point is we don't really have enough information on the Vastolordes. GJ was hardly a Vastolorde, and he's #6, it's obvious that all Aizens creations aren't Vastolords.

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosRising View Post
    Who's to say Aizen has convinced any other Vastolorde's to join in his experiments. Nor has any proof been given of his subjugating or even entering very depths of Hueco Mundo. He built a palace and made a sky but it seems a pretty big place after all. For all we know the majority of Vastolorde's could just be watching Aizens actions like everyone else and waiting to enter the fray when his forces are at their weakest after the war with Soul Society. Then again maybe he just struck a deal with them to only stay till he creates another kings key. Maybe they just don't care what Aizen does. My point is we don't really have enough information on the Vastolordes. GJ was hardly a Vastolorde, and he's #6, it's obvious that all Aizens creations aren't Vastolords.
    I never suggested that he was - in fact, that was part of my point. Grimmjow, at his level, couldn't "level up" by preying upon the same weak Hollows over and over. The other Adjuchas were tentatively suggesting that he eat one or more of them so that he could start progressing toward Vasto-class again. So what would happen if a low-level Hollow like Ichigo's ate a Menos? It's like in most RPGs you've ever played - you can only power-level so much in the beginning sections of the game before the growth becomes insignificant or stops altogether. Whereas, if by some chance a low-level player happens to kill a high-level enemy, the growth is significantly greater than it would be if that same enemy were taken down when the player had already grown to match that enemy's level.
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by newkidz View Post
    Is that like his released form for his hollow maybe ? Like the espada's ?
    And his current transformation is incomplete ?

So he's like what ?
    An undead bull ?
    Undead bull... lawl. The horns look more like they belong to a ram than a bull, IMO. I'm hardly an FFA, so take that for whatever it's worth.

He actually looks like a traditional Judeo-Christian demon - or a Druid Priest, I guess. Somehow, I don't think the guy wearing *that* mask will be all that interested in worshiping the sky...
    Last edited by BillDoors; 09-06-2007 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost