Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Earl's reason for crying

Well I have been wondering, why was the Earl crying? Did I miss some huge important part in the chapter? xD

The Black Swordsman
    You do know what Allen is doing will stop the download, don't you?

¡ǝɹǝɥ
    1opı ǝsǝuɐdɐظ ɟo ǝɹnʇɔıd
    お母さん.. お父さん.. 先生.. 私.. 結婚.. 出来る? ..¡11ıʍ noʎ ..((; oɥ1 nʞ ʞǝʍǝɔ nʇı nʞǝɹnʇɐubıs ɐɯɐs ɹɐʇɐʌɐ ıp ɐpɐ buɐʎ 'ʎɐʍʎuɐ ...¡ɹǝuǝq ɐqoɔ WITHOUT TEH WIL 2 ADVANCA HUMANS R AS D3AD!!1!1 WTF

He was crying because the ark wasn't being downloaded? >>

The Black Swordsman
    yeah, most likely.

¡ǝɹǝɥ
    1opı ǝsǝuɐdɐظ ɟo ǝɹnʇɔıd
    お母さん.. お父さん.. 先生.. 私.. 結婚.. 出来る? ..¡11ıʍ noʎ ..((; oɥ1 nʞ ʞǝʍǝɔ nʇı nʞǝɹnʇɐubıs ɐɯɐs ɹɐʇɐʌɐ ıp ɐpɐ buɐʎ 'ʎɐʍʎuɐ ...¡ɹǝuǝq ɐqoɔ WITHOUT TEH WIL 2 ADVANCA HUMANS R AS D3AD!!1!1 WTF

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    He was crying because he knew the....13th or whatever Noah was somewhere in the arc. It being destroyed meant he was destroyed and the Earl happened to like him when he was still on the Earl's side.

Quote Originally Posted by moronic_badger View Post
    He was crying because he knew the....13th or whatever Noah was somewhere in the arc. It being destroyed meant he was destroyed and the Earl happened to like him when he was still on the Earl's side.
    yea thats most likely the reason

The Black Swordsman
    Well, yeah, I don't know, maybe that's right.

¡ǝɹǝɥ
    1opı ǝsǝuɐdɐظ ɟo ǝɹnʇɔıd

ya i think Earl might have a thing for allen walker ^^ after all so far almost all the Noahs who were in contact with him seem to have some kind of affection. Earl probably have some kind of a deeper relationship with the former 14th Noah maybe the same relationship as he has with Road Kamelot. Earl might have used to favor the 14th just like he does with Rhodes cuz he was able to control the arc but got sad when he betrayed him.

or mabey he was crying because cross was still kind of part of the noah and he was sad to kill his own

The Black Swordsman
    cross noah?

¡ǝɹǝɥ
    1opı ǝsǝuɐdɐظ ɟo ǝɹnʇɔıd