Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Am I the only one who thinks Perona looks kinda cute when she's shocked?

Or I could just be weird. *shrug*

No no, I think the Abasalom vs. Sanji fight is pretty much set in Sanji's favor. Although, I'm thinking that Nami might wake up and be a distraction to the both of them.

Need to see more of the fight between Usopp and Perona. Just because Usopp's Kabuto staff is so awesome and it's so funny to watch him brag about how depressing he is.

Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiao View Post
    No no, I think the Abasalom vs. Sanji fight is pretty much set in Sanji's favor. Although, I'm thinking that Nami might wake up and be a distraction to the both of them.
    Sounds good to me, though I think that her waking up would make the fight kinda even... kinda. Absalom isn't chivalrous like Sanji, so he'll freely attack, even if Nami is caught in the crossfire.

Then again, Nami's not really a pushover herself, and she has her ways of helping when the time comes. I think once she realizes Sanji's fighting to rescue her and protect her, which he's being a baka in her opinion, she'll probably understand the situation and leave him to fight Absalom one-on-one. As she's leaving, she begins to look for the others, and stumbles upon Usopp fighting against Perona. She somehow still gains the upper hand against him, even though her ghosts don't work on him, and Nami comes into the fray to help him out.

I think Nami and Usopp would make a better team up anyway, plus it'd be easier for Oda to stay on track with fights when nakama team up with other nakama to take down multiple foes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiao View Post
    Need to see more of the fight between Usopp and Perona. Just because Usopp's Kabuto staff is so awesome and it's so funny to watch him brag about how depressing he is.
    Basically like I said, Nami will stumble upon their fight, and when Perona passes a ghost through her, we find out she's just as negative about things... or not. Who know's? We just have to wait and find out. :smile
    Last edited by trebay57; 07-21-2007 at 12:36 AM.
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?

I want chopper to get a higher bounty after he defeats Hogback. and then after that he'll probably use the monster point to fight Oz or to destroy the Thriller Bark

Perona's Eneru pose goes in the Hall of Fame

One Piece is finally 10 years old! While Luffy is still 17! Yeah!

Regarding the recent chapters, I have a feeling that Oz is going to mess everything up. This arc is simply full of strange twists and surprises. I bet that by the time Luffy fries Moria's ass on a golden plate, Thriller Bark will be inside a sea king's stomach or a black hole or something thanks to Oz's wonderful skill in navigation.

Oz V.S. Luffy would be interesting, if it were not for the fact that Luffy is obviously outclassed. Perhaps the entire Straw Hats will combine power in order to take down Oz.

Quote Originally Posted by pokerfaced View Post
    I want chopper to get a higher bounty after he defeats Hogback. and then after that he'll probably use the monster point to fight Oz or to destroy the Thriller Bark
    Not realistic. Monster Chopper is far smaller than Oz. Oz is about as large as the Tower of Justice.