Reborn! Chapter 267 Discussion/268 Predictions

Last edited by Arbitrary; 11-20-2009 at 03:24 AM.

Indeed that was a very exciting chapter. I'm glad they didn't kill off Zakuro right then and there. I don't why but I never imagined she would be a mermaid, but now that she is, it makes perfect sense. Can't wait to see what happens next.

When I first saw Bluebell in the tank, I definitely knew she'd be a mermaid. That's the easiest form one can think of using the clues given, of course there are other stuff that you can attribute to.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    When I first saw Bluebell in the tank, I definitely knew she'd be a mermaid. That's the easiest form one can think of using the clues given, of course there are other stuff that you can attribute to.
    Before the Millefiore boxes were even introduced you knew that she was going to be a mermaid?

That's quite impressive.

Surprised that more people dont discuss this series. Its a pretty interesting manga if you ask me. The Varia (Vizards) just showed up. Glad they did, I didnt want to see Gokudera die. Thats my favorite character...any character that walks around with a 100 sticks of hidden on them at all times is awesome in my book. Just re-read the chapters where he met Tsuna, EPIC! Anyway looking forward to next week.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

seriously, khr makes me become the fangirl i supress for all other series.

varia made me... punch my bed.
    tyl xanxus looks so much better.

wonder when she`s gonna bring hibari and mukuro back into the picture.

also, anyone else think khr is gonna end after this arc?
    unless khr becomes a gag manga again, i don`t really see how it can continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    Before the Millefiore boxes were even introduced you knew that she was going to be a mermaid?

That's quite impressive.
    Seriously, seeing a girl in a tank that somehow breathes and talks in it? Too much for stereotypes?