laaaaaaame, more sub-one piece COMRADES RAWR!!! If he ever gets translated as namaka i will be very very sad

Best thing about this chapter was Wendy eating air () and Lucy's magic acting in an interesting way. Personally I like the way the celestial spirits are independent and have autonomy to summon themselves even though I wish Lucy wasn;t always portrayed as such a fail
    (zero is so dead btw )

http://kain-abel.deviantart.com/

KAINANDABEL Colour Gallery

why, oh why does mashima always make fights involving natsu so predictable and repetitively cliche. i'm seriously hoping zero wins now, that would at least be interesting.(never going to happen of course)

only thing i'm looking forward to now is seeing what wendy's attack looks like. loved the shot of her eating so much air...

Like: Natsu being badass. Dislike: Natsu being badass.
    Wanna see him get owned, to show that despite his ridiculously strong new power he's not the strongest.
    But he won't.

And just realised something, rebuke flame - straight from Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

I kinda liked the chapter, liked how Natsu was getting it handed to him at first, I want to see more dragon power though. Im kinda hoping to see Wendy get some scales too haha.

I always hoped Lucy would get more keys in this arc and I kinda like how she got this one key (or at least I hope she got the key), Because if she were to get all of Angels keys she would be super over powered...

But now shes got kind of a lot of keys, Im thinking she should be a pretty powerful and well known celestial mage right now, I just hope that she gets more attack ones. Scorpio would be good next.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    she should be a pretty powerful and well known celestial mage right now,
    lol yea at the very least if everyone is going by the rumors like they had of her at the beginning of the manga.

-_-'
    all these sweet feelings and clichés are making me sick. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one thinking this is pathetic.

Just why, why is lucy crying? Oo
    arr, I'm not even talking about natsu's line

Quote Originally Posted by aaaarrrggh View Post
    all these sweet feelings and clichés are making me sick. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one thinking this is pathetic.

Just why, why is lucy crying? Oo
    arr, I'm not even talking about natsu's line
    100% Agree. This is getting really kiddish...

We already know from the previous chapter that natsu is going to kick ass after the power up but FFS mashima should just get rid of the corny, cliche bits coz it's just too damn obnoxious to read.

Quote Originally Posted by QXY View Post
    100% Agree. This is getting really kiddish...

We already know from the previous chapter that natsu is going to kick ass after the power up but FFS mashima should just get rid of the corny, cliche bits coz it's just too damn obnoxious to read.
    Kiddish is wrong, because it is aimed at kids, but the unoriginality is the bigger problem. Kids fiction shouldn't be derivitive even if it takes its cues from other works.
    Imma stick with the series because I like the characters (for the most aprt) , the art style and the setting. What I don't like, is the manner in which these elements are implemented by the author who seems to be pandering to the lowest common denominator in any age range.

http://kain-abel.deviantart.com/

KAINANDABEL Colour Gallery