Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Powerless because Byakuya lost his zanpakuto? Nah. Totally not Byakuya's style. As he demonstrated against Sode no Shirayuki, he's far from powerless without his zanpakuto's ability. Anyway, I assume Byakuya (or his family) has some kind of connection to Muramasa or his former wielder, and he feels that it is his and his duty alone to solve thie problem.
    I would hate you so much if you accurately guess this.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I think his pride has always centered around the Kuchiki lagacy, and in that respect avenging Rukia would go along well.

The Kuchiki Clan is the First among the noble houses that started Sereitei, so I wonder if this time, he is testing to see if Yamajii (who was sealed) is worthy of being the Captain Commander? He could see his duty as Head of the Kuchiki as inclusive of watching the fidelity and worthiness of the current Captain commander.

yeha until yama-ji breaks out an immolates his as xD

I'm just trying not to think about it much anyway, when he speaks i only hear ''pride,pride,pride'', they need to give him a new phrase

is it me only emphasizing this or was it shown that the zanpaktous off the 2 most senior captains and the third wierd zanpaktou's strength is equal to that off yama ji ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wi3rd0 View Post
    is it me only emphasizing this or was it shown that the zanpaktous off the 2 most senior captains and the third wierd zanpaktou's strength is equal to that off yama ji ?
    Yea its only you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wi3rd0 View Post

Filler is a a filler.... a.k.a BS

I stopped watching the anime long time ago because I found the animation so sloppy... If they are going to do an anime of Kubo's work, at least make it so it feels like Kubo's work :/

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    I stopped watching the anime long time ago because I found the animation so sloppy... If they are going to do an anime of Kubo's work, at least make it so it feels like Kubo's work :/
    You don't hear this a lot when it comes to Filler arcs, but at least for this current one, I can honestly say that you're missing out. It might be Filler, but they put it together really well so far. I haven't been disappointed at all. I'd say its well worth watching (this filler arc, that is).

I stopped somewhere around when Yama-jii nuked down those three associated with Halibel, I just can't enjoy the animation itself. I might go back to watch the Ulquiorra fight because missing out Ichigo's transformation would sadden me a bit since it was so badass.

Good storytelling or not though, if I still find that the animation is sloppy I doubt I will watch it either way. I have been saying that I enjoy Bleach mostly because of the artwork, and it's true when I can't even stand watching the anime because I find the artwork so bad

Every filler arc has someone revealing that they're not really on the side they appear to be.
    Most of the good guys in bleach in general appear as (possible) antagonisms to Ichigo.

I'll admit, this is the best filler so far though.
    Spoiler!

I think he's after some zanpaktou pussy!

Joke aside, I think he's on a undercover mission. The dude has brains so he probably figured something out.
    Spoiler!