Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    thats an assumption not a fact. its a given that aizen is stronger than most of the captains (at the very least 5 of them anyway) who's to say what an average captains strength is to assume he's twice as strong. considering his strength lies in decite and manipulation the only safe bet is that he's much smarter than the average captain

cheap or not it's still a valid point. through out the entire arc aizen has told enough lies to keep everyone confused enough to get away with pretty much what he wants. from screwing around with the squads to tricking half of soul society into getting stuck in hueco mund with no absolute escape so it's safe to say that aizen has been lying to cover his tracks in reards to what he's been doing because it's pretty obvious. if i had a chance to scare the living day lights out of people who could potenially be a threat to my plans by simply lying i'd b dub not to. and again it's only an assumption to think he could have cas black coffin better just because he says he can. anyone would be aware that it was weaker than it should have been, i's a level 90 kidou spell, someone should have died. bu while it's still a theory just simply saying "aizen says" isn't anymore valid than saying "aizen lied" so what you said doesn't cary anymore weight than what i did soooooo we're back at square one

Aizen would almost have to be at least twice the strength of an average captain.
    Aizen stopped Ichigos Bankai sword with 1 finger. Ichigo fought on par with Byakuya and Kenpachi with those abilities.
    This was not an illusion like I previously thought becasue Ichigo was not under Aizens hypnosis.

Assuming Ichigo's strength with bankai at the time was on par with an average captain and Aizen stopped his sword attack with 1 finger I would say he's a beast and not just a liar.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    Aizen would almost have to be at least twice the strength of an average captain.
    Aizen stopped Ichigos Bankai sword with 1 finger. Ichigo fought on par with Byakuya and Kenpachi with those abilities.
    This was not an illusion like I previously thought becasue Ichigo was not under Aizens hypnosis.

Assuming Ichigo's strength with bankai at the time was on par with an average captain and Aizen stopped his sword attack with 1 finger I would say he's a beast and not just a liar.
    well considering ichigo was wiped out after fighting byakuya and could barely stand already and had just fought off a hollowfication i'd say that was a pretty cheap victory. and it wasn't like ichigo was at full power. even his hollow said he was sufferin drawbacks from power of his own bankai so its safe to say ichigo wasn't in any shape to fight to begin with

I'd also like to point out byakuya stoped ichigo's bankai with one hand when he was at full power. so aizen stopping an weakened ichigo with one finger isn't all that special now

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Yurouichi implied it by saying all captains with the exception of Kenpachi has bankai. It could be ignorance on her part. Who knows.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Yurouichi implied it by saying all captains with the exception of Kenpachi has bankai. It could be ignorance on her part. Who knows.
    That's just false. It has been proven that Yoruichi knows more than everyone else, including Kubo.

If you believe Yoruichi, then Aizen can use bankai. If Renji can perform bankai, then I'm fairly certain that Aizen can use bankai.
    http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/ch...0/page009.html

On a side note, I have had some doubts about what his soul cutter is able to do. I've often wondered if he didn't lie about his soul cutter, although I don't think it is likely. It wouldn't surprise me though if Aizen's soul cutter makes illusions using water.

His bankai is probably like a puppet master.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Maybe since his shikai is all powerful his bankai does something that has nothing to do with battle like creates hot girls or sports cars.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post

Aizen also stopped a full power blow from that fox-head captain prior to using a level 90 kido spell to one hit k.o. him, also with one hand. It shows that Aizen's power is far above that of the average captain if we use the power level assumption of the foxhead = average captain. Ichigo's power at that stage was around that of an average/above average captain since he managed to draw with an above average captain (Byakuya)...

What we learned from the Soul Society + Hueco Mundo arcs, especially from Kenpachi and Noitora is that if the reiatsu (read: refined/raw power) levels are vastly different between two opponents, then the weaker will be unable to cut the stronger opponent. While the espada have the iron skin advantage, the idea still applies due to the fact that they have reiatsu themselves. So my theory states that:

1] The higher the reiatsu difference between two opponents, the harder it is to damage them with soul reapers (Ichigo vs Kenpachi round 1)
    2] A highly refined/focused reiatsu attack can overcome the difference if the stronger opponent relies purely on raw power (Eg: Ichigo vs Kenpachi round 2)
    3] A very strong opponent who has vastly greater amounts of refined reiatsu will always defeat a weaker refined reiatsu opponent in melee combat (Eg: Aizen vs Foxhead, Aizen vs Drifter Ichigo)

Power Comparison based on Reiatsu Theory (Soul Society Arc)
    Aizen > Foxhead (average captain)
    Aizen > Soul Society arc Ichigo

This is just my observations based on the manga itself. Take it as you may...

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmjow View Post
    Aizen also stopped a full power blow from that fox-head captain prior to using a level 90 kido spell to one hit k.o. him, also with one hand. It shows that Aizen's power is far above that of the average captain if we use the power level assumption of the foxhead = average captain. Ichigo's power at that stage was around that of an average/above average captain since he managed to draw with an above average captain (Byakuya)...

What we learned from the Soul Society + Hueco Mundo arcs, especially from Kenpachi and Noitora is that if the reiatsu (read: refined/raw power) levels are vastly different between two opponents, then the weaker will be unable to cut the stronger opponent. While the espada have the iron skin advantage, the idea still applies due to the fact that they have reiatsu themselves. So my theory states that:

1] The higher the reiatsu difference between two opponents, the harder it is to damage them with soul reapers (Ichigo vs Kenpachi round 1)
    2] A highly refined/focused reiatsu attack can overcome the difference if the stronger opponent relies purely on raw power (Eg: Ichigo vs Kenpachi round 2)
    3] A very strong opponent who has vastly greater amounts of refined reiatsu will always defeat a weaker refined reiatsu opponent in melee combat (Eg: Aizen vs Foxhead, Aizen vs Drifter Ichigo)

Yeah. If this theory is correct, it means that he has captain-level reiatsu, without actually having a bankai. So he's either just like Zaraki (highly unlikely considering his control of his reiatsu), or isn't a Shinigami altogether.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Yeah. If this theory is correct, it means that he has captain-level reiatsu, without actually having a bankai. So he's either just like Zaraki (highly unlikely considering his control of his reiatsu), or isn't a Shinigami altogether.
    well remember ichigo was said to have captain level reiatsu before he had bankai so it's possible

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmjow View Post

ok i'll take that

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN