Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Hello all, I haven't posted here for a bit however I have to an this one. It's a really great theory and I never thought of it but it could very well be possible.

But anyway if he does not have a bankai i wouldnt really mind at all lol, cause the guy is already a monster after what he demonstrated at sokyoku hill without a sweat

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    But anyway if he does not have a bankai i wouldnt really mind at all lol, cause the guy is already a monster after what he demonstrated at sokyoku hill without a sweat

and how everyone is shittin bricks because of his shikai is epic enough. bankai from him would be overkill.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

I think I would like this development, plus I could probably see it coming from Aizen, boasting about how he was so strong his zanpakuto didn't even have a Shikai, it was just a bankai level release right off the bat and he has not other higher level.

I would loooooove to see the materialization of his zanpakuto though, I wonder if it is as devious and ambitious as he is???
    A pie in the sky?

Decidedly Undecided
    Maybe she didn't warn Ichigo about Aizen's Bankai because when compared to his Shikai it's kinda weaksauce? I dunno...But if he DOES have a Bankai, it better be awesomer than Chuck Norris. And that's a pretty big order to fill...

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Maybe she didn't warn Ichigo about Aizen's Bankai because when compared to his Shikai it's kinda weaksauce? I dunno...But if he DOES have a Bankai, it better be awesomer than Chuck Norris. And that's a pretty big order to fill...
    No sir, thats an impossible order to fill.

Decidedly Undecided
    Quote Originally Posted by ddemon23 View Post
    No sir, thats an impossible order to fill.
    Duly noted, my good sir.

But this raises yet another question...If Aizen's Shikai is so powerful that it could easily fool each and every Captain(minus Tousen and Gin) in the Gotei 13, then imagine his Bankai...*fangasm*

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

well remember ichigo had captain level reiatsu before he got bankai and zaraki has high reiatsu as well so that doesn't mean he has bankai and ichigo doesn't know any kidou but he has bankai so i wouldn't say reiatsu or kidou means a character has bankai
    And remember that Aizen possesses more than double the strength than that of a normal captain.

aizen has basically lied at every turn. to take what he says at face value is still risky
    It's a very cheap card you are tossing in there, as you could basically say that about everything then and just ignore that people might still have valid points in their arguments, even if you don't agree with them.

Aizen did say he mastered all of the three shinigami-combat styles, but mastering does not mean to always perform at the highest level. The part where he did suggest that he only used 1/3 of the black coffin's power basically implies that he knows that it was weaker than it should've been, and by how much, meaning he was aware that he was underperforming and he could've done much better, ie he did master casting the spell at its full power. I also think the reason why it was weaker was because he cast it without an incantation.

I've thought of this before and it could be true.

BUT I think its still his trump in the hole when Ichigo is kicking his ass right before Ichigo goes VL to destroy his bankai.

Unohana may not have mentioned it because she obviously doesn't have a clue what his bankai is. Aizen isn't the type that would have openly showed everyone his true bankai. Plus because of the way his shikai works its possible that his bankai is stronger (or more physically powerful) but not as dangerous.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    And remember that Aizen possesses more than double the strength than that of a normal captain.
    thats an assumption not a fact. its a given that aizen is stronger than most of the captains (at the very least 5 of them anyway) who's to say what an average captains strength is to assume he's twice as strong. considering his strength lies in decite and manipulation the only safe bet is that he's much smarter than the average captain

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    It's a very cheap card you are tossing in there, as you could basically say that about everything then and just ignore that people might still have valid points in their arguments, even if you don't agree with them.

Aizen did say he mastered all of the three shinigami-combat styles, but mastering does not mean to always perform at the highest level. The part where he did suggest that he only used 1/3 of the black coffin's power basically implies that he knows that it was weaker than it should've been, and by how much, meaning he was aware that he was underperforming and he could've done much better, ie he did master casting the spell at its full power. I also think the reason why it was weaker was because he cast it without an incantation.

cheap or not it's still a valid point. through out the entire arc aizen has told enough lies to keep everyone confused enough to get away with pretty much what he wants. from screwing around with the squads to tricking half of soul society into getting stuck in hueco mund with no absolute escape so it's safe to say that aizen has been lying to cover his tracks in reards to what he's been doing because it's pretty obvious. if i had a chance to scare the living day lights out of people who could potenially be a threat to my plans by simply lying i'd b dub not to. and again it's only an assumption to think he could have cas black coffin better just because he says he can. anyone would be aware that it was weaker than it should have been, i's a level 90 kidou spell, someone should have died. bu while it's still a theory just simply saying "aizen says" isn't anymore valid than saying "aizen lied" so what you said doesn't cary anymore weight than what i did soooooo we're back at square one

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN