Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar

theory: what if aizen doesn't even have bankai?

now before the flame wars start just hear me out. aizen is a cunning enough individual to trick the 13 squads for over 110 years in regards to the ability of his shikai, wha if he never actually learned bankai? what if his bankai was merely an illusion also. considering how his shikai works aizen would never really need to learn bankai as he can make anyone see what he wants

and also remember this unohana only warned ichigo of aizens shikai and never said anything of a bankai. now i refuse to believe his shikai is such a threat that his bankai doesn't matter if thats the case then why learn bankai in the first place?

and look at kenpachi. granted he is a freak of nature but his battle abilities alone puts him on par with captains and he doesn't even kno his swords name. aizens brilliance alone can put him on par with captains as well.

I wonder if unohana doubts that aizen ever learned bankai which is why she didn't warn ichigo of it. and had aizen had bankai, considering he ability of his shikai if he released his bankai he could have pwned all 13 squads and made the soul key a long time ago so the way i see it aizen is just very adept with kidou and combined with his shikai and brilliance makes him one bad mofo.

opinions please
    Last edited by Amargo Deathscythe; 11-23-2009 at 05:06 AM.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

i know that in the training Ichigo for bankai Yoruichi stated that Zaraki is the only captain in the Gotei 13 with no bankai..or smth like this....right ?

LOL this would be very interesting indeed if it were to be true! Gd point given that he could be playing the whole of SS all along...though i would like to point out that it is highly unlikely given his high reiatsu level as well as his proficiency with kido and stuff...though i wouldnt really judge based on what unohana said given that it probably just means that his shikai alone is badass enough if u can get past it u can just about can through anything already...on a side note i honestly cant think of a bankai that is stronger than his shikai unless it is able to affect ppl through all senses instead of sight alone otherwise really theres almost no way to improve it...unless its like soifon n it degenerates lol..

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    LOL this would be very interesting indeed if it were to be true! Gd point given that he could be playing the whole of SS all along...though i would like to point out that it is highly unlikely given his high reiatsu level as well as his proficiency with kido and stuff...though i wouldnt really judge based on what unohana said given that it probably just means that his shikai alone is badass enough if u can get past it u can just about can through anything already...on a side note i honestly cant think of a bankai that is stronger than his shikai unless it is able to affect ppl through all senses instead of sight alone otherwise really theres almost no way to improve it...unless its like soifon n it degenerates lol..
    well remember ichigo had captain level reiatsu before he got bankai and zaraki has high reiatsu as well so that doesn't mean he has bankai and ichigo doesn't know any kidou but he has bankai so i wouldn't say reiatsu or kidou means a character has bankai

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    i know that in the training Ichigo for bankai Yoruichi stated that Zaraki is the only captain in the Gotei 13 with no bankai..or smth like this....right ?
    like my theory says aizen could have trick them with his shikai. and come to think of it aizen became a captain after yoruichi left so how would she know

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

i could careless, i just want something remotely interesting to happen with Aizen besides the obvious scenarios that keep popping up on his behalf. i don't think it would make a difference if he didn't have Ban Kai, but seeing how in control he is of his Shi Kai, it's a given he can use the ultimate form of a Zanpaku-to. Not to mention he uses kidous without chanting too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Namvel View Post
    i could careless, i just want something remotely interesting to happen with Aizen besides the obvious scenarios that keep popping up on his behalf. i don't think it would make a difference if he didn't have Ban Kai, but seeing how in control he is of his Shi Kai, it's a given he can use the ultimate form of a Zanpaku-to. Not to mention he uses kidous without chanting too.

again kidou has nothing to do with bankai. and just because shikai can be used to the best of the shinigami's ability doesn't mean they have bankai either. look at kira his shikai only requires that you hit something. thats easy enough to master and yet he doesn't have bankai. there are no givens when it comes to bankai. if kidou had something to do with bankai then renji, ichigo, or ikkaku wouldn't have it

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Well, Aizen would be even more ridiculously stronger than I previously thought then if he doesn't even have a Bankai. Look what he's able to do now, and there's still room for improvement on his end? Geez.....

But I highly doubt Aizen would pass up the chance for more power, like obtaining a Bankai, just because he can make others see what he wants them to see. Aizen obtaining Bankai could only serve to further his goals. And considering that he's implied that he's reached the pinnacle of Shinigami growth in all areas, I'd say he has a Bankai.

Actually Aizen has already stated in the previous arc that he has reached the pinnacle of his shinigami powers and has no room left for improvement which would mean that he has obtained bankai + mastered it. This whole chasing after that orb thing (hougkyo or whatever) is because he wants to increase his power past its normal shinigami limits by obtaining hollow powers....

Did aizen actually say that? He said the powers you are able to obtain as a shinigami hit a wall at the end, and you cant progress further, remember when he used the ''black coffin'' spell on kommamura? He said it was a failiure and only had 1/3 of its destructive power.
    That would mean he hasn't mastered everything, but him not having bankai would be silly, after all these years he definatly has it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmjow View Post
    Actually Aizen has already stated in the previous arc that he has reached the pinnacle of his shinigami powers and has no room left for improvement which would mean that he has obtained bankai + mastered it. This whole chasing after that orb thing (hougkyo or whatever) is because he wants to increase his power past its normal shinigami limits by obtaining hollow powers....
    Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    Did aizen actually say that? He said the powers you are able to obtain as a shinigami hit a wall at the end, and you cant progress further, remember when he used the ''black coffin'' spell on kommamura? He said it was a failiure and only had 1/3 of its destructive power.
    That would mean he hasn't mastered everything, but him not having bankai would be silly, after all these years he definatly has it.
    aizen has basically lied at every turn. to take what he says at face value is still risky

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN