View Poll Results: Do you think we'll ever see the jyubi again?

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

73 62.93%
  • No

43 37.07%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Masgrande View Post
    They are probably gonna take the Kyuubi from Naruto, he dies, then something cheesy like the tears of his friends will revive him and make him stronger than ever.
    how about naruto is captured, madara retrieves the kyuubi, naruto dies, gets revived by tsunade who uses a similar jutsu to the one Chiyo created, and thus dies saving naruto? that way naruto is alive, we get to see the juubi, and the way for naruto to become hokage stays definitely open for him, considering tsunade dies and allows the younger generation to take over.

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheu View Post
    how about naruto is captured, madara retrieves the kyuubi, naruto dies, gets revived by tsunade who uses a similar jutsu to the one Chiyo created, and thus dies saving naruto? that way naruto is alive, we get to see the juubi, and the way for naruto to become hokage stays definitely open for him, considering tsunade dies and allows the younger generation to take over.
    Then that defeats the purpose of the 4th Hokages "That jutsu" requiring the Kyuubi's power.

However I do want to see the Jyuubi and in that epic battle I think Naruto , Sasuke & Sakura will use triple summons so on top of having epic Bijuu we get Giagantic Frog , Slug and Snake combo attacks.

This fight could really pwn!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Then that defeats the purpose of the 4th Hokages "That jutsu" requiring the Kyuubi's power.

However I do want to see the Jyuubi and in that epic battle I think Naruto , Sasuke & Sakura will use triple summons so on top of having epic Bijuu we get Giagantic Frog , Slug and Snake combo attacks.

This fight could really pwn!

Yeah sakura gets taken out by first attack and naruto and sasuke are trying to save her -.-

[B]Naruto provokes the Jyuubi
    Jyuubi hits Naruto for 255 damage
    Sasuke uses Sharingan
    Naruto hits the Jyuubi for 98 damage
    Sakura casts Cure 3 on Naruto
    Naruto recovers 199 points
    Sasuke begins casting Amatersu
    Jyuubi hits Sakura for 398 damage
    Sakura uses Regain
    Naruto uses Rasengan
    Jyuubi takes 205 damage
    Sasuke casts Amatersu
    The Jyuubi takes 1200 damage
    Naruto begins casting "That jutsu"
    Jyuubi begins casting Death Ray
    Sasuke uses Chidori
    Jyuubi takes 179 Damage
    Add:
    Naruto throws FRS
    Sasuke Casts Ameratsu
    They Combine for the ultimate attack of wind and fire (maybe Bunta shoots toad oil aswell) and deal 900,000 hp damage!

Everyone lives happily ever after....
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

^Wow just thought about the most powerful fire jutsu ever shown mixing with the most powerful wind jutsu ever shown... I dub it "hell ball".
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Would be an ironic twist if Naruto became the jinchuuriki of the Jyuubi instead, and brought peace to the world in the same manner that the Rikudou did.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by ¬∑Rokudaime Sennin¬∑ ™ View Post
    This is the be all end all thread about the ten tailed beast known as the jyubi. First, answer the poll, do you think we'll ever see the beast again? (except in flashbacks). What do you think are its origins? What kind of a beast was it? Discuss these questions among others and discuss the eye of the jyubi.

I think the saying that the kyubi appears when enough human malice gathers really applies to the jyubi. Before Rikudou, there was extreme conventional warfare, the heavens sent the jyubi in order to destroy mankind if it deserved to be. Rikudou was given the rinnegan in order to judge if the pre-shinobi world was worthy of salvation. If he deemed it not to be, as the jyubi jinchuriki with the rinnegan, he could've easily destroyed the whole world.
    i do believe we will see the jyubi. i dont know why, but i have a feeling it will come out.

btw
    when i read "jyubi" or "the ten tailed beast"
    i dont know why but it reminds me of the rabbit from monthy phyton..
    that was one evil ass rabbit.

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    ^maybe it's the big ass rabbit ears the jyubi has...
    and yes, the jyubi will probably make an appearance in the final battle

Then that defeats the purpose of the 4th Hokages "That jutsu" requiring the Kyuubi's power.!
    hmm.. maybe i miss it or forget about it but i dont think i've seen something related with "the 4th hokage that jutsu requiring the kyuubi's power" in the manga..
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    hmm.. maybe i miss it or forget about it but i dont think i've seen something related with "the 4th hokage that jutsu requiring the kyuubi's power" in the manga..
    It may not be related to the mentioned "that jutsu", but Yondaime said he gave it to Naruto to have sufficient power to do battle with Madara so making the connection between his reason, and Naruto's future use of it lead to the belief that its a jutsu.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...