View Poll Results: Do you think we'll ever see the jyubi again?

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

73 62.93%
  • No

43 37.07%
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Naruto The Jyubi Thread

This is the be all end all thread about the ten tailed beast known as the jyubi. First, answer the poll, do you think we'll ever see the beast again? (except in flashbacks). What do you think are its origins? What kind of a beast was it? Discuss these questions among others and discuss the eye of the jyubi.

I think the saying that the kyubi appears when enough human malice gathers really applies to the jyubi. Before Rikudou, there was extreme conventional warfare, the heavens sent the jyubi in order to destroy mankind if it deserved to be. Rikudou was given the rinnegan in order to judge if the pre-shinobi world was worthy of salvation. If he deemed it not to be, as the jyubi jinchuriki with the rinnegan, he could've easily destroyed the whole world.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 09-25-2010 at 04:59 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

i kinda hope to see this badass monster (however this means to extract the remaining bijuus from their hosts, hm...)
    there should be some religious story where something similar happened, anyone know it?
    yo dawg i herd u like clicking links to old memes...
    Spoiler!

It would be kind of weak if we never get to ses the Jyuubi after hearing about it. However I think out of desperation Madara may be able to revive an incomplete Jyuubi minus the 9 tailed fox.

- If this where like an RPG Madara would take the incomplete Jyuubi with plans to complete it later and absorb its power becoming its Jinchuuriki. Using its power more and more Madara would succume to the power of the Jyuubi till it took over Madara and rampaged free.

Then it becomes the final Big Boss and in RPG fashion a party must assemple to chop down those 1,000,000 Hit points.

Naruto provokes the Jyuubi
    Jyuubi hits Naruto for 255 damage
    Sasuke uses Sharingan
    Naruto hits the Jyuubi for 98 damage
    Sakura casts Cure 3 on Naruto
    Naruto recovers 199 points
    Sasuke begins casting Amatersu
    Jyuubi hits Sakura for 398 damage
    Sakura uses Regain
    Naruto uses Rasengan
    Jyuubi takes 205 damage
    Sasuke casts Amatersu
    The Jyuubi takes 1200 damage
    Naruto begins casting "That jutsu"
    Jyuubi begins casting Death Ray
    Sasuke uses Chidori
    Jyuubi takes 179 Damage
    Jyuubi casting interputed it is stunned

LOL or something like that anyways

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Yea I'd like to see Juubi..it'd be cool I think.
    And I think we will actually see it..because..why to create a powerful badass demon if you'll never put it into action? Well..if not in a direct fight we'll see him at leats gaining his old form..

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    It would be kind of weak if we never get to ses the Jyuubi after hearing about it. However I think out of desperation Madara may be able to revive an incomplete Jyuubi minus the 9 tailed fox.

- If this where like an RPG Madara would take the incomplete Jyuubi with plans to complete it later and absorb its power becoming its Jinchuuriki. Using its power more and more Madara would succume to the power of the Jyuubi till it took over Madara and rampaged free.

Then it becomes the final Big Boss and in RPG fashion a party must assemple to chop down those 1,000,000 Hit points.

Naruto provokes the Jyuubi
    Jyuubi hits Naruto for 255 damage
    Sasuke uses Sharingan
    Naruto hits the Jyuubi for 98 damage
    Sakura casts Cure 3 on Naruto
    Naruto recovers 199 points
    Sasuke begins casting Amatersu
    Jyuubi hits Sakura for 398 damage
    Sakura uses Regain
    Naruto uses Rasengan
    Jyuubi takes 205 damage
    Sasuke casts Amatersu
    The Jyuubi takes 1200 damage
    Naruto begins casting "That jutsu"
    Jyuubi begins casting Death Ray
    Sasuke uses Chidori
    Jyuubi takes 179 Damage
    Jyuubi casting interputed it is stunned

LOL or something like that anyways
    I Just Love The Way You Think...
    PUSSY CAT! Pussy Cat! ... Where have you been?

I have searched in internet about mythical single-eyed beast but i didn't find anything .I'm still looking for it.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    My personal idea is that this juubi beast is somesort of alien monster that crashed on earth somehow. Plus, maybe Juubi created a mutation in humans and wuala - Rikudou was born.

In any case, I think that we wont see Juubi in action bcs of a simple reason - Naruto has to stay alive and thus Juubi cant be created ! Maybe we will see weaker Juubi bcs Madara might fuse biju up to 8-tails, but we wont see the full Juubi monster.

Anyway, even as a shadow with an eye - Juubi looks very cool !! Definetaly want to see its true appereance !
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

They are probably gonna take the Kyuubi from Naruto, he dies, then something cheesy like the tears of his friends will revive him and make him stronger than ever.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Masgrande View Post
    They are probably gonna take the Kyuubi from Naruto, he dies, then something cheesy like the tears of his friends will revive him and make him stronger than ever.
    .. but we are talking about Naruto manga, not Bleach
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Masgrande View Post

LMFAO!!!!! You just made my day!

Lets hope thats not where this is going.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you