• S h i c h i b u k ai

37 49.33%
  • A k a t s u k i

29 38.67%
  • E s p a d a

9 12.00%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Theoretically it could work. But then again aren't souls in Naruto composed of chakra too? Plus the espada may be too fast and destructive for that attack to land. Nagato would also have to sense them as well.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

He can already sense souls if he can pull them out obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    He can already sense souls if he can pull them out obviously.
    One is not related to the other. He knows that they are there because he knows that each human contains a soul within them, and has a physical medium to extract and interact with them. Does not mean that he can "sense" them. I don't think he can see spirits floating about in the world. We can interact with certain wavelengths of light without being able to see it.

There's also the question of whether or not the spiritual beings in the bleachverse are of the same concept and substance of the spirits in the narutoverse, since "spirit" or "soul" are abstract concepts and can vary greatly in how it is represented from 1 fictional work to another.

In the Bleachverse, spirits seem to be composed of subatomic particles that constitute and mirror the look physical body that it is from. These spiritual beings also exude waves of energy referred to as raitsu, showing another property that can set it apart from Naruto.

In the Narutoverse, we've seen 2 representations of a soul. One, where it is a long, cylindrical like substance(used by the hell realm Pain). Another being the more human shaped version that seems to be made up of either chakra, or spiritual energy, and but unlike bleach, does not resemble or mimic the appearance of the human container.

With these differences, it may be impossible for Nagato to interact or sense the souls of Bleach as he can with the souls and spiritual aspects of the Narutoverse. This also works in reverse, as that means yammi cannot use his soul eater ability. Comparison of physical attacking capability is the only solid method for comparing these 2 universes. even though the Espada would not be able to be sensed, they still can be touched.

It would be sooooooooo much easier if we were comparing martial arts mangas to each other, with no supernatural elements to it.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Pain blast Jimbel away. The fight has to be one on one where you Cross perfectly matched them up based on strength and weakness. Get out of here. None of them would be able to do enough damage to the Espadas anyway.
    you did the same thing HB plus there are many other match ups that the war lords could win with the akatsuki and the espada PLEASE they would be blown away
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    you did the same thing HB plus there are many other match ups that the war lords could win with the akatsuki and the espada PLEASE they would be blown away
    you know it would be nice if you would explain how the espada would be blown away. Sounds like fanboy bias to me.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

its not a fan boy thing not at all
    because i think most manga characters could blow the espada away, from fairy tail, psyren, D.gray man, one piece, naruto, kekkiashi, soul eater, and air gear. i just think they are much weaker than the people being talked about in the thread or maybe i just dont like them much
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    or maybe i just dont like them much
    Biased much?

FINE maybe a small bit but give me some time and i will explain Y the espada would loos to the war lords ill need some help with y they would loose to the akatsukai because i dont have a lot of knowledge on them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't bother because at this point no one cares.