37 49.33%
  • A k a t s u k i

29 38.67%
  • E s p a d a

9 12.00%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    WOW i am late to the show huh lol
    i say the war lords could pawn the espada
    but the akatsuki are strong to the point of it just being wrong and the war lords, some of the members of the original 7 would not make it in a fight with the akatsuki. even with BB it would be close,but i think it would end up in a tight fight with the war lords coming out on top.

and it goes with out saying that the akatsuki would dominate the espada other than numbers 1,2,and 4. the other espada would not be much of a problem at all.
    so
    the war lords
    akatsuki
    espada
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

what is Shichibukai from.. but i voted for espada
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    what is Shichibukai from.. but i voted for espada
    One Piece.

the shichibukai are also know as the 7 war lords of the sea maybe that what tripped you up ?
    Last edited by cross777; 07-10-2010 at 06:56 AM.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

One Piece

Shichibukai! all the way because they didn't make them cheap or invincible as the other groups characters they they don't even have a common goal which makes them so much more diverse and original than the akatsuki who just wants all the tailed beasts to take over the world (cliche) or the espada who works for some really cool dude who doesnt give shit of there existence!! THEY ARE THE WARLORDS OF THE SEA!! who can out match each other making a balance soo no one knows who the strongest is which makes ONE PIECE so much more interising!!
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

Akatsuki, definitely akatsuki. When one can control life and death, and burn everything around with fires that won't die out for 7 days, no shichibukai can withstand that

UMMMMM i am sorry but i do not agree
    it would be a much closer than you think it would be sure pain itachi would be a big problem but other than that the war lords would pawn most of the others. i mean sure moria would be dead from the start but BB, crocodile, mihawk, boa, kuma, jimbi and Doflamingo would own. i just think most of the war lords could beat a lot of the
    A k a t s u k i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    Akatsuki, definitely akatsuki. When one can control life and death, and burn everything around with fires that won't die out for 7 days, no shichibukai can withstand that
    Blackbeard.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Blackbeard.
    Um, hes no longer with one of the Seven Gods of Pirates so ... the same goes for Jimbei, Crocodile and maybe Moria as well since Doflamingo said something like "weakling like you should have just died in the war". Didnt goverment used Doflamingo to assasinate Moria as well ?
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Um, hes no longer with one of the Seven Gods of Pirates so ... the same goes for Jimbei, Crocodile and maybe Moria as well since Doflamingo said something like "weakling like you should have just died in the war". Didnt goverment used Doflamingo to assasinate Moria as well ?
    Yea. Sorta. I guess I should say Former WL BB.