75. You may not vote on this poll
  • S h i c h i b u k ai

37 49.33%
  • A k a t s u k i

29 38.67%
  • E s p a d a

9 12.00%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I went with schicibukai since the other two are pretty much dead already.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    I went with schicibukai since the other two are pretty much dead already.
    I meant from the start, not now.

Quote Originally Posted by amma2006 View Post
    I meant from the start, not now.
    It really doesn't matter. I really meant the fact that they have been destroyed. Also how they were destroyed really showed their lack of any power. Anything we thought of their levels in the beginning was false.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

If you count Aizen as part of Espada, Aizen > all haha. If not, Shichibukai > Akatsuki > Espada. Of course, if we go that every ninja can have susano... then yeah... maybe Akatsuki haha.

Susanoo would block every attack from every OP and Bleach member... Amaterasu would burn everyone to death, even logia type DF and well, even all reincarnation of Espada...

So yeah, after all Sasuke > all One Piece and Bleach character by himself due to sharingan... hahaha

i say akatsuki then shishibukai then espada think about it no matter what you do hidan cannot die, pain is so powerful he likened himself to a god, itachi with ultimate sight and illusionary skills, kakuzu with water, lightning, earth and fire attacks, kisame with ocean level amounts of water at his disposal, deidara who can destroy you body from within with microscopic bombs and even orochimaru, if you want to count him, can just hijack someones body to lengthen his lifespan, madara cant be touched but he can touch anyone he wants toand sasori with a 103 deadly poisionus warriors a this disposal (hirako, 3rd kazekage, and himself) zetsu (idk) konan (probably get ass kicked)

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Shichibukai!

#1 - Because Boa's chest are great.
    #2 - Mihawk's sideburns owns Chuck Norris'
    #3 - Bartholomew Kuma's paw's are cute.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Akatsuki. For the reason that they had two (seemingly) immortal members.

Plus I'm Naruto bias.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Shichibukai definitely, they're all cool and actually have good personalities and are strong in they're world.

The Espada and Akatsuki are strong but went down like flies pretty against the heroes pretty much and some lacked personality. They just aren't as interesting, sorry.

1) Akatsuki
    2) Shichibukai
    3) Espada

Why? Well I simply compared their individual members.

First Akatsuki:
    Itachi, Pein and Sasori were all super powerfull Ninja that were awesome despite two of them were really sick. They could have won or killed their opponents but ultimately lost because they chose to.
    Deidara and Kisame both surprise/d us by faking their deaths and coming back for another furious battle. I have to admit, that I liked the untransformed Kisame better though.
    Well Madara is most likely the final villain (and a very good one imo) and Kakuzu was quite good as well.
    Well Hidan and Konan are disappointments though.

2) Shichibukai
    The Shichibukai have (imo) the inferior members.
    Mihawk is clearly the best and he really is awesome.
    Crocodile and Jimbei aren't so bad as well, but I don't really like the rest.
    Moria was nothing but talk, boa hancock is just a member because she can turn people to stone, kuma is a robot and don flamingo is just annoying.

3) Espada
    Most of them were just bad, the only ones I liked were Grimmjaw, Ulquihora nd Stark. The problem in Bleach is the inconsistency with the power levels. Sometimes the Espada are super powerful, and then they are simply overpoered by somebody who shouldn't have the slightest chance of winning.

Akatsuki≥Espada≥Shichibukai
    They're all pretty awesome, but as a group I go with Akatsuki the other groups I like their individual characters better.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''