• S h i c h i b u k ai

37 49.33%
  • A k a t s u k i

29 38.67%
  • E s p a d a

9 12.00%
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Arrow Shichibukai , Akatsuki or Espada?

Which one of them ( Shichibukai , Akatsuki & Espada) do you think has the author has made them the most cruelness & strongest?

P.S
    Hand Banana don't tell we have this thread because i have searched before put this one

Strength-wise, I think either the espada or akatsuki is the strongest. But I would probably say espada coz it is from bleach after all... and they are more of the "power levels" type compared to the other 2. They got haxors like baragan and ubers like ulquiorra. Also, hollows (and shinigamis) are pretty much transcendental beings compared to even manga-humans with superpowers.

Akatsuki would be a close 2nd. Almost every single one of them so far has shown very terrifying powers and abilities that amazes me (eg deidara's C4, sasori's 100 puppets, Kisame's samehada etc).

3rd would be the shichibukai.

I know this is off topic but the "strongest" doesn't always make the better characters in fighting manga. For example, I could say that Majin Buu is "stronger" than any of them here but he was a rather lame villain in creativity and substance compared to these guys here imo. If this thread is about personal favoritism I would say:
    1. Akatsuki
    2. Espada
    3. Shichibukai

Blackbeard alone would probably beat most of Akatsuki, same with most of the other shichibukai.

agreed.

i would say espada are the mora fearsome followed closely by akatsuki (well, akatsuki isn´t beaten yet) in the other hand, the shichibukai are divided between them and aren´t as cruel as many others in one piece. akatsuki are evil ninjas (hell yeah!) and espadas are super evil spirits that consumes weaker evil spirits.

strongest?
    espada
    akatsuki
    shichibukai

favorite?
    shichibukai
    espada
    akatsuki
    reading manga and condorito

Its always hard to compare strength between mangas we all know that...this vote should be more of popularity i think...i mean just imagine deidara c4ing the current battlefield in OP...logia or not theres no way in hell anyone there's gonna survive(unless ur eneru i guess)..and deidara could arguably be one of the weaker members of akatsuki...

Popularity wise for me its Akatsuki,Espada followed by the shicibukai.

I can't compare them in terms of strengh, but if it's popularity, I go with this:

1. Shichibukai
    2. Espada
    3. Akatsuki
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

yeah, deidara's C-4 would really wipe out most of the shichibukai except maybe crocodile since he can turn to sand and kuma because he's a cyborg who may not need to breathe. I mean, sasuke JUST manage to figure out the terrifying nature of that jutsu at the last second with sharingan. Not too mention that itachi pretty much go on invincible mode with susano-o, and there's also pein who is stronger, and madara...

Quote Originally Posted by amma2006 View Post
    Which one of them ( Shichibukai , Akatsuki & Espada) do you think has the author has made them the most cruelness & strongest?
    Well, even if you made this thread base on those factors I reckon a lot of people here would be voting base on favoritism instead. I wouldn't though

Has to be Shicibukai for me. They're simply the most developed and strongly characterized group from the 3 manga stated. I can basically break it down like this.

Espada These guys were pretty hyped and supposed to be Aizen's elite forces. They ended up being complete jokes, and even deemed useless by Aizen himself. The strongest one from the group, Yammi, started off as the weakest and has been pretty much a joke for his entire existence.

Things were ok even after Nnoitora, sans the two handed Kenpachi power up, even Ichigo going super-hollow on Ulquiorra was ok because, that's what Ichigo always does, get beat up, almost die, come back and win.

Having Stark, the Primera espada lose to Shunsui was pushing it, and having Aizen kill Halibel was the final nail in the coffin for any Espada respect. Did wonders for Aizen's evil meter, but completely destroyed any and all credibility the Espada still had.

Akastuki To be fair Akastuki was developed wonderfully in Part 1 and the beginning of Shippuden but after Deidara blew up it was all down hill. Half the crew was already demolished by that point. Then Pain & Itachi were taken out and Konan flew the coop. We're left with Madara, Zetsu, and Kisame. Kisame is cool and has been pretty impressive in the last few chapters, Zetsu is undeniably as creepy as he is mysterious, and Madara, well you can love or hate the guy but he's enemy #1 along with the Uchiha lineage.

The fact that Sasuke and Team Hawk were able to join was also pretty weak. Sasuke and MAYBE Suigetsu were the only ones on par with previous members. Juugo seems like nothing but fodder and is easily forgotten, and Karin is no more than a living Chakra Radar with additional Senzu Bean like properties.

Better than Espada, but lackluster compared to Shicibukai. Hopefully Madara enlists some new recruits for the coming war. An Akatsuki 2.0 could have potential.

Shicibukai Oda has built and hyped these guys to epic proportion, and over 500 chapters later they're pretty much the 2nd Elite Force in the One Piece World, with only the Yonkou topping them. Thing is Yonkou are all on opposing sides, Shicibukai are usually on the same page, unless egos, power trips, injustices, and falling in love with a rubber man get in the way.

There was an entire arc devoted to Crocodile, a former Shicibukai and one of One Piece's most notable villains. Moria had a large arc dedicated to him, and gave us the awesomeness that is Brook. Blackbeard was strong enough to beat Ace, and seems like a large future threat. Kuma has had an entire army of Pacifista clones generated from himself which is a major ace for the Marines, not to mention he and his clones beat the Straw hat crew.

Doflamingo has the highest known bounty in the series right now and has what seems like HAX powers. Mihawk, arguably the strongest member on his own, is Zoro's ultimate goal. It's pretty safe to say Zoro's final battle will be with the greatest sworsdman of the 7 Seas himself. As far as female warriors go Hancock tops the list with her love charm, and Jimbei is an absolute beast while in water. Each and everyone is a credible threat and has an interesting set of powers and techniques. The Shicibukai are without a doubt, the best group of the 3. Im my personal opinion.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

1.Shicibukai
    2. Akatsuki
    3. Espada

In my opinion I just don't see the Shicibukai losing. I personally think the only Akatsuki members that would stand a chance are Kisame because of his water and Itachi if he could catch one in a genjutsu. And Espada I don't think would stand a chance.
    Signature by me.

I say Akatsuki not because I believe they are stronger than the other two groups, but because I just love their bad ass roguishness
    Last edited by - Alucard -; 12-16-2009 at 03:43 AM.
    A delusional solitude brings about an ubiquitous corruption; entrancing you in a cycle of tormented thoughts, ensnaring you within dreams of grandeur as well as fueling the primordial catalyst; thus, you are a captive of your own utopia.