Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Decidedly Undecided
    KIngdom Hearts Twofer here.

KH1, I manage to get all the way up to facing Darkside on the Destiny Islands (in the early part of the game). I'm doing good, but those stupid Shadows deal more damage than they drop HP balls, which sucked royally for me, being a novice KH player at the time(since it was my first playthrough, I didn't know of this specific boss, and wasted a Potion during a sparring match with Riku). So, I get close to winning, morbidly low on HP, like 1-2% left, and Boom! Out of nowhere, a Shadow nails me. I die. I figure, no big, I'll just redo it. Nuh-uh. My house's power dies. This moment of terror is compounded by my realization that I never saved.

Second incident. KH2, Demyx boss fight. I have him down to his last bar of HP, with only a third left on said bar. I have numerous healing items and Ethers and stuff, so I figure 'no big deal, I got this shit flushed'. Then he does his Water Clone timed minigame. 15 seconds to get rid of 10 clones. Simple, right?

WRONG. I have a second left, and the last guy is ij front of me. I'm just about to land the finishing hit...And the timer rings, meaning I have to redo the entire fighf again.

I cried.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    FIFA 11

I played with a budy of mine and got my ass handed .. needless to say, it was very frustrating going 4 - 0 down even before the the second period :( I vowed that its not gonna happen ever again !!
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    FIFA 11

I played with a budy of mine and got my ass handed .. needless to say, it was very frustrating going 4 - 0 down even before the the second period :( I vowed that its not gonna happen ever again !!
    Similar story here.

I was playing online with my Cammy (6400 BP) and somehow I got matched up against a French DeeJay with 0 BP.

So I was like "fuck it", and I opened up taunting like 7 times making it close game 1. Then, I let him win game 2.

By game 3, he had caught on, and legitimately Perfected me.

Mortified and crying, I sent him a FR to practice.
    DECLINED.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

Decidedly Undecided
    Just out of curiosity, who won game 1?

(sig by Cross)

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Just out of curiosity, who won game 1?
    Obv? Me, how else would it have gone to game 3? It's not like anybody sane plays 5 round matches...
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

cod4 last night went 3-17 on tdm against a party, shit made me rage. not the worst gaming moment ever but easily my poorest game of cod. i'd still take 3-17 over getting commando'ed though.

MWF2: I had the game owning, I get the Attack Heli and then right after a Predator so I use the Predator cause my Heli is taking out almost everyone and My Predator is going to be the gaming winning match but as I went into almost hitting the dude with my Missile my damn Heli gets in the way and they both blew up. Worst.Time.Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Halo Reach

i'm in my room playing halo last level shooting like crazy and my sister comes in steels my remote and deletes my whole profile! WTF

1. playing zombies on COD:WAW when someone just has to go take a shower, or goes afk/c to get something to eat
    2. Too Human- play it and you'll understand

Decidedly Undecided
    Here's one from FF7...

I started up with the intent of spending the whole day trying to breed a golden Chocobo so I can get KotR. So, I look up a strategy guide, and it says I need a Zeio Nut(some kind of nut, I'm not sure, but I think it's Zeio). Then I find out said Nut can only be stolen, and from a certain type of enemy. No big deal. I check my Materia list, and it turns out I either sold it, or it got glitched away during the Yuffie sidequest. So, I try to see if there's a store that sells Steal Materia, and NOPE. So now, not only did I waste valuable Gil on Nuts and Greens for a Chocobo I'll never have, but I'll never get KotR! But this isn't the WGM.

I go to Kalm to see if maybe they have a Steal Materia. On the way in, I accidenially talk to a guy who mentions a Desert Rose.. I look it up on the FF Wiki, and it says I can get one by beating Ruby WEAPON and give it to a guy in Kalm for a Gold Chocobo!

So, I'm thinking of ways to beat Ruby Weapon, when I figure I'll just blast him with my strongest Summons and hope for the best. So I go around looking for him and I find him in the Desert. I save and fight him...And he kills my entire party in 2-3 turns.

(sig by Cross)

Proud Grammar Nazi