Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Mega Man Zero, GBA.

I was fighting the boss for the level I was in, a Ninja-like guy named Shadow. He took me down to my last life, when I decided to jus go al-out(read:turtle and charged attack until he died). He manages to get me down to my last sliver of health(and I was out of potions), and I manage to get the miracle shot in. Next a cutscene triggers, as it does whenever I kill a boss. No biggie.

Shadow:U-ugah...You may have beaten me...But I can still...still take you with me!

He explodes, I die, and I throw my GBA at the wall(thankfully, I missed and hit my laundry pile instead).
    those were good times
    yeah..you have to like..stand as far as way as possible from him..its funny because after you beat him, you have to escape go around looking for bombs he set up, and yeah..that shit is hard

hmm..i have many sad gaming moments..
    i had barely defeated Zeus in god of war 2, in the hardest difficulty...and then that fucking hurricane Ike killed the power..:( never again attempted to play it in that difficulty again. power was out for like, 1 week n a half, max 2 weeks, so i just said FUCK IT.

around the time pkmn yellow, blue and red came out, i was curious about "cheating" and well, i got me a game shark. i didnt know what i was doing because i had never used one..and well, that thing erased my yellow version:(..i had 251 pkmn...the only time i ever had the pokedex complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    reading these i have never laughed so hard but mine is more tragic than funny. i'm playing zelda ocarina of time and i'm a the part where the master sword lights up right before link kills ganon and i swear right when link is about to stab ganon in the head for the final blow, my dog runs in and rams my tv stand knocking the tv to the floor busting the screen and the velocity at which the tv falls causes my n64 to get catapulted in to the near by wall and it effing breaks in half......i stood there traumatized for an hour before i started screaming hysterically
    :(.... goddamn..thats a combo of sadness

Pokemon Stadium 1

My little brother put in his glitchy Pokemon Red, which just so happened to have a Pinsir with Guillotine in it. Now, I was playing with a Gyarados, Scyther, Arbok, Bulbasaur, Alakazam, and Hitmonlee. My brother literally one-shot each and every one of my Pokemon, because his fucking Pinsir had a glitch that gave it infinite Guillotine attacks. What sucks more is he had the first turn every time!
    really? thats weird because even though he wouldve had infinite Guillotine, that attack only has around 30% accuracy, which means..it will NEVER EVER HIT. unless your luck exceeds that of a God. unless his glitchy red version was letting him hit 100% of the time, if that was the case, then yeah, thats possible. but if he just had infinite of that KO move..then damn dude, id hate to have your bad luck

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    around the time pkmn yellow, blue and red came out, i was curious about "cheating" and well, i got me a game shark. i didnt know what i was doing because i had never used one..and well, that thing erased my yellow version:(..i had 251 pkmn...the only time i ever had the pokedex complete.
    Yea, I actually lost my file in Blue a couple days ago. I found my Gameboy Colour in a box, had Blue in it, so I got all excited and turned it on to play around a bit. Game tells me that the file is corrupted or some shit and it got erased...there goes 151 Pokemon and like 200 hours of my life lol.

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    really? thats weird because even though he wouldve had infinite Guillotine, that attack only has around 30% accuracy, which means..it will NEVER EVER HIT. unless your luck exceeds that of a God. unless his glitchy red version was letting him hit 100% of the time, if that was the case, then yeah, thats possible. but if he just had infinite of that KO move..then damn dude, id hate to have your bad luck
    Yea I was thinking the same thing when I read that. I thought it had a really low chance of hitting...so Hagane's bro has godly luck, assuming the glitch didn't affect the accuracy of the move.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Yeah, but he only one because of that. His gloating was so unbearable I told him to try again, minus the Red game. I even let him use the same guys. Long story short, he used Explosion as Onyx on my Rhydon, and wound up killing himself.
    lmao that should be his worst gamming moment.

also one time when i was playing final fantasy 7 my game froze right before i killed safe sephiroth

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Beer and Music
    lmao that should be his worst gamming moment.

also one time when i was playing final fantasy 7 my game froze right before i killed safe sephiroth
    that happened to my friend...lol
    it took hours to beat sephiroth too

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    I had just collected all 150 pokemon on Red version... Then I set the game on top of a magnet which erased the freaking game. Dumbass thing for me to do.
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-Sama View Post
    I had just collected all 150 pokemon on Red version... Then I set the game on top of a magnet which erased the freaking game. Dumbass thing for me to do.
    that sucks. my friend dropped his gameboy in the driveway while it was still on and he was fighting the elite four on pokemon yellow. before he could pick it up his mom ran over the gameboy crushing both the game and gameboy

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

I was playing I Wanna Be The Guy, on the final boss. Now, a lot of you may not recognize the game, but believe me when I tell you its one of the hardest games out there. Other than kaizo mario I'd say its the hardest game I've ever played, and managed to make it to the end. I had attempted the final boss about 50 times without making much progress, so I gave in and watched a video on youtube about how to beat The Guy. I saw what I was doing wrong, studied his actions flawlessly and got down to the last time you have to shoot his eyes out.

It took me about 3 minutes of avoiding everything in my way (one hit and you die) to get to this point. I shoot his left eye enough for it to die, I'm starting to get anxious now, knowing how close I am. I climb to the top of the screen and to the right so I can start taking out the right eye, I shoot it. Its injured, and almost dead. I'm about to leap out of my chair in happiness. At the same time that I fire my final bullet into his right eye, a fireball hits me. He's dead, but because I died at the same time, I have to start ALL OVER AGAIN.

It was definitely the most rage inducing moment I've had when it comes to video games, and after that I quit playing IWBTG. ugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yys9Q6cpIfo

There's a video on youtube showing the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Propane Tank Hank View Post
    I was playing I Wanna Be The Guy, on the final boss. Now, a lot of you may not recognize the game, but believe me when I tell you its one of the hardest games out there. Other than kaizo mario I'd say its the hardest game I've ever played, and managed to make it to the end. I had attempted the final boss about 50 times without making much progress, so I gave in and watched a video on youtube about how to beat The Guy. I saw what I was doing wrong, studied his actions flawlessly and got down to the last time you have to shoot his eyes out.

It took me about 3 minutes of avoiding everything in my way (one hit and you die) to get to this point. I shoot his left eye enough for it to die, I'm starting to get anxious now, knowing how close I am. I climb to the top of the screen and to the right so I can start taking out the right eye, I shoot it. Its injured, and almost dead. I'm about to leap out of my chair in happiness. At the same time that I fire my final bullet into his right eye, a fireball hits me. He's dead, but because I died at the same time, I have to start ALL OVER AGAIN.

It was definitely the most rage inducing moment I've had when it comes to video games, and after that I quit playing IWBTG. ugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yys9Q6cpIfo

There's a video on youtube showing the fight.
    LMAO that game? Man i almost shitted myself laughing so hard. Someone tell that kid to like stop yelling.

Decidedly Undecided
    Accidentally overwriting my Disgaea 2 save file with a New Game file for the Axel mode. I almost broke my PSP, I kid you not. A lvl 34 Adell, lvl 32 Rozalin, a lvl 20 Warrior(second version), and several assorted characters. What sucks the most though, is I deleted my Disgaea 1 save file, which I needed to have the female Samurai class(now my character log will NEVER be complete!). But, I'm about to start anew with the DLC characters. Hopefully they'll make up for it in spades.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

reading these i have never laughed so hard but mine is more tragic than funny. i'm playing zelda ocarina of time and i'm a the part where the master sword lights up right before link kills ganon and i swear right when link is about to stab ganon in the head for the final blow, my dog runs in and rams my tv stand knocking the tv to the floor busting the screen and the velocity at which the tv falls causes my n64 to get catapulted in to the near by wall and it effing breaks in half......i stood there traumatized for an hour before i started screaming hysterically
    this is hilarious.