Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Cool Worst Gaming Moments

I see we have a thread for Greastest gaming moments. Now time for the gritty moments.

Just a few minutes ago I was playing NBA 2K10 for the PC. In the My player mode we were (76ers) in the championship game versus the Denver Nuggets. We're up in the race 3-0. 10.5 seconds left in the game and were down. 101 to 102. A steal lead to a fast break with my player as the ball handler. Nenê stops me as I was going for the layup but I passed the ball to Andre Iguodala. 3 seconds left. He takes the wide open shot. Buzzer goes and bam, he hits the shot. As soon as he made it I jumped outta my seat ready to spike the 360 controller (yup I use a controller for my PC). Bam...the fucking power goes off. All because of the Northeastern storm thats passing through.

And so I stood there. I swear my heart dropped on the floor. So... what are some of your worst gaming moments?

Decidedly Undecided
    Mega Man Zero, GBA.

I was fighting the boss for the level I was in, a Ninja-like guy named Shadow. He took me down to my last life, when I decided to jus go al-out(read:turtle and charged attack until he died). He manages to get me down to my last sliver of health(and I was out of potions), and I manage to get the miracle shot in. Next a cutscene triggers, as it does whenever I kill a boss. No biggie.

Shadow:U-ugah...You may have beaten me...But I can still...still take you with me!

He explodes, I die, and I throw my GBA at the wall(thankfully, I missed and hit my laundry pile instead).

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    GTA 4:

Killing about 100 pigeons, then my power cut off because someone turned the kettle and the microwave on at the same time. I didnt get to save.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Decidedly Undecided
    Having to do the ENTIRE Temple of the Ancients(including re-getting every item) in FF7 after fighting the Red Dragon and forgetting to heal, which led to me getting mercilessly pwned by those Minotaur-thingies.

(sig by Cross)

Proud Grammar Nazi

Was fighting Zodiark in FF XII, my third go at him, battle had been going for almost 20 minutes, and I had him low on health, so I went for the Quickening finish. I'm having an awesome run in my quickening (finally) and I got my chain up to 12, when my door bell rings. Can't pause. Fuck. In what felt like hours, but was really seconds, I tried to decide if I should answer the door. My mom had called earlier and said my sis forgot her key, so I would have to open the door for her. I felt like I delt enough damage for the kill (chain was at 15 by this point) so I decided I'd leave it, and get the door cuz I didn't wanna risk it being my sister and leaving her out in the cold. I go open the door, it's some stupid bitch from down the street that wanted to talk to my grandma, when my grandma told this idiot that she was gonna be gone for a week. I try to tell her my grandma isn't home and she's just going on and on about random crap. I finally get her to shut up and leave, I run back to my room only to find that Zodiark had like a fucking pixel of health left and killed my party. Awesome.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    reading these i have never laughed so hard but mine is more tragic than funny. i'm playing zelda ocarina of time and i'm a the part where the master sword lights up right before link kills ganon and i swear right when link is about to stab ganon in the head for the final blow, my dog runs in and rams my tv stand knocking the tv to the floor busting the screen and the velocity at which the tv falls causes my n64 to get catapulted in to the near by wall and it effing breaks in half......i stood there traumatized for an hour before i started screaming hysterically

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    reading these i have never laughed so hard but mine is more tragic than funny. i'm playing zelda ocarina of time and i'm a the part where the master sword lights up right before link kills ganon and i swear right when link is about to stab ganon in the head for the final blow, my dog runs in and rams my tv stand knocking the tv to the floor busting the screen and the velocity at which the tv falls causes my n64 to get catapulted in to the near by wall and it effing breaks in half......i stood there traumatized for an hour before i started screaming hysterically
    ....damn

Decidedly Undecided
    Pokemon Stadium 1

My little brother put in his glitchy Pokemon Red, which just so happened to have a Pinsir with Guillotine in it. Now, I was playing with a Gyarados, Scyther, Arbok, Bulbasaur, Alakazam, and Hitmonlee. My brother literally one-shot each and every one of my Pokemon, because his fucking Pinsir had a glitch that gave it infinite Guillotine attacks. What sucks more is he had the first turn every time!

(sig by Cross)

Proud Grammar Nazi

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Pokemon Stadium 1

My little brother put in his glitchy Pokemon Red, which just so happened to have a Pinsir with Guillotine in it. Now, I was playing with a Gyarados, Scyther, Arbok, Bulbasaur, Alakazam, and Hitmonlee. My brother literally one-shot each and every one of my Pokemon, because his fucking Pinsir had a glitch that gave it infinite Guillotine attacks. What sucks more is he had the first turn every time!
    ah dude losing to the younger sibling is a bad as it gets

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Decidedly Undecided
    Yeah, but he only one because of that. His gloating was so unbearable I told him to try again, minus the Red game. I even let him use the same guys. Long story short, he used Explosion as Onyx on my Rhydon, and wound up killing himself.

(sig by Cross)

Proud Grammar Nazi