Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Decidedly Undecided
    I was fighting Vanitas as Aqua, first time. We're both literally at the end of our rope, he only has a little dink of health left, and I healed just in time for him to nail me with his frickin' splitting fireball and his jumping lightning attacks, bringing me back down to only 10% of my health. So, I think to myself, "Okay, enough of this shit," and I go on the offensive with a Freeze Raid. The first hit goes through, and I think I have it. Next hit, he freezes, and I think, "Oh, shit not this again" as he reappears above me and kills me. Mind you, it was an awesome way to lose, but still...I cried.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    when ever the electricity went of while killing an endboss or trie to absolve a hard part of a game with no possibilities to save ...

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    one of the worse moments for me was when i had just completed call of duty 6 on veteran and your at a museum you see a bell saying dont push the button and me like an idiot i pushed the button all the museum exhibits came to life made me piss my pants and a juggernaut fucked me up lol it was scary and unexpected for me one of my worst gaming experiences lol

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Decidedly Undecided
    Did a 99-man match in Brawl a few months back, me as Ike vs Ganondorf. I was just brought back, on my last life, and Ganondorf had a Firework Launcher. He bombards me with it and then manages to hit a Smart Bomb which blows up right in my face, hurting me even more. Lucky for me, I get the Smash Ball and nail Ganondorf with Great Aether.

Then Ganondorf respawns in Smash Mode and the instant he touches down, he goes all psycho-pig on me and wins the match.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Just a couple moments ago...

Pokemon SoulSilver. I'm in a fight with Raikou, who I've been looking for for hours. Just when I get in his area, I switch to my bestest friend Gastly, who I tailored specially for catching Legendaries. I go and use Mean Look first so it can't escape the epic beating I'm about to give it. It wastes a turn trying to escape anyway. Next turn, it uses Leer and I use Hypnotize, putting it to sleep. I'm thinking how utterly easy this is as I switch to Typhlosion. Just as I'm about to attack, Raikou escapes.

WHAT THE FU-*BRAINSPLODE*

Okay, I get that it's a Legendary, and a lvl. 40, but HOW THE FUCK DID IT SPONTANEOUSLY AWAKEN AND ESCAPE?!
    -_- Smh cmon son everybody knows that mean look is only active when the pokemon that used it is in the battle. As soon as your pokemon dies or is recalled the effect wears off.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    when ever the electricity went of while killing an endboss or trie to absolve a hard part of a game with no possibilities to save ...
    same shit dude.....

i remember playing suiko 5 for 12 hours and when i save the electricity went offf...
    when i load the data is already corrupted......

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    -_- Smh cmon son everybody knows that mean look is only active when the pokemon that used it is in the battle. As soon as your pokemon dies or is recalled the effect wears off.
    he should of used block by sudo wudo

shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

This had been coming. After getting raped continuously on Pro Evolution 2009 online and then whilst playing Halo 3 deathmatches, I had an epiphany. I'm not as good at gaming as I thought I was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    This had been coming. After getting raped continuously on Pro Evolution 2009 online and then whilst playing Halo 3 deathmatches, I had an epiphany. I'm not as good at gaming as I thought I was.
    u need to come off pro bro fifa all the way maynne

Just suffered the cliche grinding for hours fest RPG style only to die and lose all that progress. Persona 4 why do you do this to me?!! I guess having stayed up all night into the morning and playing for over 5hrs. probably did it.

Man, I gotta get back on that, Kanji's dungeon is hillariously awkward.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!