Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Ok, why is half of this thread's posts related to Final Fantasy? Does the game make people so prone to misfortune?
    Anyway possibly the worst gaming moment for me in the past(the gba era) was keeping all of my gba games(about 4-5 including Fire Emblem, Golden Sun 2 and Metroid Zero Mission) in my pocket and forgeting to take them out before I did the laundry. I think I had my Gamecube memory card in there also.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Decidedly Undecided
    Rly? I did that once and my games turned out fine. They even smelled like a sea breeze!

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Rly? I did that once and my games turned out fine. They even smelled like a sea breeze!
    Yeah after a couple of days of drying my Golden Sun was fine, but sadly...my other games...*cry*. Coupled with the sheer initial anxiety of the whole revelation that my carelessness lead to such a thing... I just couldnt bare to take it.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Decidedly Undecided
    Just a couple moments ago...

Pokemon SoulSilver. I'm in a fight with Raikou, who I've been looking for for hours. Just when I get in his area, I switch to my bestest friend Gastly, who I tailored specially for catching Legendaries. I go and use Mean Look first so it can't escape the epic beating I'm about to give it. It wastes a turn trying to escape anyway. Next turn, it uses Leer and I use Hypnotize, putting it to sleep. I'm thinking how utterly easy this is as I switch to Typhlosion. Just as I'm about to attack, Raikou escapes.

WHAT THE FU-*BRAINSPLODE*

Okay, I get that it's a Legendary, and a lvl. 40, but HOW THE FUCK DID IT SPONTANEOUSLY AWAKEN AND ESCAPE?!

(sig by Cross)

Proud Grammar Nazi

i was playing my buddy at madden 2010 and ive never beat him before but for the first time in for ever i was up 2 touchdowns with 2 and a half minutes left... i decided it was in the bag so i decided to pass.. i threw an interception and he scored the touchdown .. then my next possession i ran the ball and fumbled it and he scored again with 1 min 15 seconds left so we're tied ... and i end up missing my field goal to win and we go to sudden death overtime and he scores right away ... worst moment ever ... besides me playing pokemon for 4 hrs without saving then me turning my game off by accident

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

Hmmmm... so many to choose from.. i know, i was playing ghosthunter on ps2 got to a certain point when the main character dies and the main menu pops up so i turned it off. Unbeknownest to me it's all part of the storyline and you end up taking control of someone else.

Better Watch Out! Obito's Coming To Get You!!!

Decidedly Undecided
    Funny. Something similar happens in MGS3.

(sig by Cross)

Proud Grammar Nazi

That's easy though you know snake/big boss is'nt really gonna die.

Better Watch Out! Obito's Coming To Get You!!!

i have a few:
    *winning the T7 in wow just to have it taken away from me by a damn system glitch, that day i wanted to kill someone.
    *losing a match against an asshole in an fsp game 'cause my computer frozee, when it finally came back to itself I was dead and he was laughing at me.
    *loading my turok 2 gamepack just to find out all the games that i'd saved were erased, until this day I still don't know why it happened -.-!

Diablo II, online classic Hardcore mode!

finally got my Barbarian to lvl 89, perfect eq and skill, which needed abot 45days in a straight row, always playing as cautious as possible ([ALT][F4] in case of lag etc). went to a party.

returned drunk, wanted to show a friend my progress, in normal CS, got Iron Maiden cast an me, hit fodder -> died by 12.5K rejected dmg.

Following fight won by Keyboard against flatscreen by [NUM] left[CTRL] and [ESC].