Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    FF9: Getting 2 minutes too late for Steiner's ultimate weapon - I gave up playing for about 3 weeks after that.

FF9: I was 97% done with the game, only had to find some more ultimate weapons (I had Steiner's this time) and small things and I would have gotten everything. Since it was quite boring I just felt like starting a new game just to mess around, I managed to overwrite my last slot (I always have my main game in the last slot available, just in case of accidents) because I hit the up button (which takes you to the bottom) when I did it a bit to fast.
    I cried.

Mario 64: My cousin borrowed my Nintendo for a little while, she felt like starting a new game over my 119 star game. I'm still hostile towards her.

PSOne: I played some lego racing game, I had all the drivers, cars and parts unlocked, btu I didn't have a memory card yet (it was my first game on the console I got for X-max - without a memory card of course) so I had to play it without turning the damn thing off. My aunt was gonna sleep over so she decided to unplug the console for a lamp (she slept on the couch in the TV-room) so she could read a magazine. I woke up the next day, entered the room, stood there for like 15 minutes in shock.

FFX 2: completing the horrible game with 99.2% because I messed up with giving the sphere away. I never played it again.

And of course, if I'm playing Heroes of Newerth (the DotA remake) and the power get's cut off, I lose the internet or I get in the game with a complete noob/feeder I can really feel my guts boiling.
    ಠ_ಠ

Decidedly Undecided
    Forgetting to save in Disgaea:Afternoon of Darkness and dying after completeng the entire Celestia level and losing to Lamington. Sucks SO much. I even upgraded the Leviathan sword, too...:'(

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

I guess mine was when I stopped playing MU Online and Ragnarok Online. I finally got to uninstall the game, look around my room, and think about all those things I could have done in my real life if I hadn't spent those many hours in these kind of MMORPGs. I learnt a great lesson that day.

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Kojima needs to Mass Suicide with the rest of the Twilight Fans...I seriously lost all respect for that guy after he started whoring out the franchise.
    I know what you mean, i hated how he made that one MGS game for psp that you battled with cards. THE FUCK?

This is me playing FIFA 10 onlie with some guy who beat me once already, at 90 minutes scores are 2-2. We go into extra time and i score to make it 3-2. At the very last minute, HE QUITS!! after defeating me already. F*cking animal!!
    That burnt my pride (imma memba of the kuchiki lol)

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
    "Reality is wrong, dreams are for real"

Decidedly Undecided
    Selling all of my Battle Chips in Megaman Battle Chip Challenge to afford a specially-themed structure chip deck.

Biggest mistake I ever made. Know why? The deck was a custom deck for Protoman.EXE, and I was playing as Ring.EXE at the time.

BCC was a decent game. Confusing as Hell, but good.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    I know what you mean, i hated how he made that one MGS game for psp that you battled with cards. THE FUCK?
    Ridiculous Plot twists can only make you so much money, eh Kojima?

Quote Originally Posted by spiro View Post
    This is me playing FIFA 10 onlie with some guy who beat me once already, at 90 minutes scores are 2-2. We go into extra time and i score to make it 3-2. At the very last minute, HE QUITS!! after defeating me already. F*cking animal!!
    That burnt my pride (imma memba of the kuchiki lol)
    Wow, wtf? That guy seems like an awe-inspiring troll...
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I see we have a thread for Greastest gaming moments. Now time for the gritty moments.

Just a few minutes ago I was playing NBA 2K10 for the PC. In the My player mode we were (76ers) in the championship game versus the Denver Nuggets. We're up in the race 3-0. 10.5 seconds left in the game and were down. 101 to 102. A steal lead to a fast break with my player as the ball handler. Nenê stops me as I was going for the layup but I passed the ball to Andre Iguodala. 3 seconds left. He takes the wide open shot. Buzzer goes and bam, he hits the shot. As soon as he made it I jumped outta my seat ready to spike the 360 controller (yup I use a controller for my PC). Bam...the fucking power goes off. All because of the Northeastern storm thats passing through.

And so I stood there. I swear my heart dropped on the floor. So... what are some of your worst gaming moments?
    Lol.

NBA Live 95 on the SNES. My Friends and I are playing a playoffs elimination. The first round is one game and you're out. I'm the Spurs, my mates take a quarter each as the Nuggets. With 10 seconds left I steal and fastbreak. For some strange reason I get Rodman confused with Ellis so instead of hitting the easy three which would have put me five up with 3 seconds to go. My friend calls a time out, puts the ball in to Mutumbo. I'm thinking "Sweet. worst case scenario he hits a two and forces overtime."

Mutumbo hits a 3.

. . . . .

And there was my whole experience with Operation Winback.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    I guess mine was when I stopped playing MU Online and Ragnarok Online. I finally got to uninstall the game, look around my room, and think about all those things I could have done in my real life if I hadn't spent those many hours in these kind of MMORPGs. I learnt a great lesson that day.
    Time spent gaming is time spent well

mine without a doubt would be ffx. Trying to get to defeat Paragon and Trema. It took me 2 weeks to get to them and once i got to them and defeated Paragon, I died against Trema. At the time i was so pissed off but thought of giving it another attempt so i went for it again. This time i succeeded and was so happy but copped a black-out and was F--kin pissed off.
    The Future Of the Hyuga Clan

You're exactly right, Aizen. My blade is full of hate. I didn't come here to fight you. I came here to violently hack you to pieces. I don't care if this fight costs me my position as a captain if it means being able to kill you.

I didn't think the speed and range of your attacks would suddenly jump up so much after you released. Do not misjudge a Shinigami's power."

If you make Hinamori shed even one drop of blood... I'll kill you.