Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    The first time this happened to me in Brawl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP0lK...eature=related
    I hate Sakurai.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    The first time this happened to me in Brawl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP0lK...eature=related
    I hate Sakurai.
    I feel your pain. It was more than a few times I met my demise at the hands of random tripping. Who thought it was a good idea to completely ruin the shred of competitive quality the game had with this? WHO!?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    I feel your pain. It was more than a few times I met my demise at the hands of random tripping. Who thought it was a good idea to completely ruin the shred of competitive quality the game had with this? WHO!?
    Who else but Sakurai. He is hated by many but praised by few. He's the reason why Marth has the best mindgames, when he up taunts he praises the "Big Man" Sakurai.

Epic Thread by the way. Very lulzy.
    Last edited by Wolverine; 12-30-2009 at 12:25 PM.
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

Decidedly Undecided
    Having to reset my entire save file of FF7 because I can't get the Master Summon Materia.

I haven't done it yet, but I can tell it's gonna happen.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Who else but Sakurai. He is hated by many but praised by few. He's the reason why Marth has the best mindgames, when he up taunts he praises the "Big Man" Sakurai.

Epic Thread by the way. Very lulzy.
    Yep, Sakurai is one cruel bastard. He needs to go to jail with kojima lol (old new grounds vid)

I used to just beat every game I played and went on. Didn't really do anything else. Just beat it, done. As I got older, I started to become a completionist on some games.

I spent over 120 hours on FFX making sure I had every ultimate weapon and completed every possible side quest in the game. I maxed out everyone's sphere grid 100%. I kept the save on my memory card so I could go back and beat off whenever I wanted.

I spent over 100 hours on FFXII doing all of the hunting quests and what not, trying to do completionist shit on that, too. I got near the end of the game and didn't want to finish because I felt like it was too soon, so I moved on to another game.

My friend let me borrow his FFX-2 so I could do another full completion. I decided to attempt to get 100% on one play through so I spent weeks studying everything with a couple of 100% guides. I got 50 hours into the game.

At this point my cousin asked to borrow my PS2. I love my cousin so I told her she could borrow it for a while. A day later she calls me to tell me that my memory card reformatted.

Signature and Avatar courtesy of ImotoChan

lol Nice story

Decidedly Undecided
    DAYUM!!! Man, that sucks something epic, RnN...My gaming luck is bad, but none of my memory cards ever reformatted!!!

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckNoob View Post
    I used to just beat every game I played and went on. Didn't really do anything else. Just beat it, done. As I got older, I started to become a completionist on some games.

I spent over 120 hours on FFX making sure I had every ultimate weapon and completed every possible side quest in the game. I maxed out everyone's sphere grid 100%. I kept the save on my memory card so I could go back and beat off whenever I wanted.

I spent over 100 hours on FFXII doing all of the hunting quests and what not, trying to do completionist shit on that, too. I got near the end of the game and didn't want to finish because I felt like it was too soon, so I moved on to another game.

My friend let me borrow his FFX-2 so I could do another full completion. I decided to attempt to get 100% on one play through so I spent weeks studying everything with a couple of 100% guides. I got 50 hours into the game.

At this point my cousin asked to borrow my PS2. I love my cousin so I told her she could borrow it for a while. A day later she calls me to tell me that my memory card reformatted.
    Wow....100% sphere grid....shit..i only got around 80% or so.

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Yep, Sakurai is one cruel bastard. He needs to go to jail with kojima lol (old new grounds vid)
    Kojima needs to Mass Suicide with the rest of the Twilight Fans...I seriously lost all respect for that guy after he started whoring out the franchise.
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!