View Poll Results: Rate this Chapter (5 highest, 1 lowest)

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll

2 4.17%

4 8.33%

9 18.75%

11 22.92%

22 45.83%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Ichigo's Reiatsu is too low to sustain his New-And-Improved, more deadly New Mask?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Am I the only one that believes Yami will take out both the captains after revealing that he is just playing around or something.
    Cause so far he has been pretty much a letdown.
    He is "0" yet has yet to prove that he has the power to be number "0". Surely he has something up his sleeve.
    My guess is that Yami still has a trump card. Going by the basic logic of most manga. If a supposedly powerhouse gets beaten to easy, they come out and beef up in some techinque they didn't want to move.
    Borrowing for Naruto's most hated phrase, I still think Yami has yet to "use THAT jutsu"
    Yes I know they don't use jutsus in bleach. But I'm sure you get the point.
    I could be alone on this. "0" is just going down far to easy, even if it is Kenpachi.

Quote Originally Posted by Progressive View Post
    I don't like the fact that Unohana just mentioned that Ichigo is just as strong as she is.
    And Ichigo is only at one third of his riatsu...
    She didn't, she just said he is considered to be of standard captain-level strength. Since we have never seen Unohana fight, it is impossible to tell how strong she actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    This
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/382/17/
    and this
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/382/18-19/

remembered me of

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/112/18-19/

Anyone else seeing the similarity ? :-)
    Nervetheless, decent chapter !
    It's a very common and rather powerful writing technique, I wouldn't really say that One Piece was first either.

Ichigo's Reiatsu is too low to sustain his New-And-Improved, more deadly New Mask?
    I think that's how most people interpret it and it makes sense. I don't see why we shouldn't anyway.

Am I the only one that believes Yami will take out both the captains after revealing that he is just playing around or something.
    Cause so far he has been pretty much a letdown.
    He is "0" yet has yet to prove that he has the power to be number "0". Surely he has something up his sleeve.
    My guess is that Yami still has a trump card. Going by the basic logic of most manga. If a supposedly powerhouse gets beaten to easy, they come out and beef up in some techinque they didn't want to move.
    Borrowing for Naruto's most hated phrase, I still think Yami has yet to "use THAT jutsu"
    Yes I know they don't use jutsus in bleach. But I'm sure you get the point.
    I could be alone on this. "0" is just going down far to easy, even if it is Kenpachi.
    I remember when Yammi changed and people went omgwtfbbq that he was a "zero", pointing out that "zero" is usually meant to be the top and I was still skeptical. I honestly don't think Yammi has too much up his sleeve, he is too stupid and he fights too stupidly. Remember the part that big is not necessarily good? I suppose this is very applicable to Yammi. If he has some secret technique, I'd reckon it's something which can blow up things. Maybe he will accidently blow up Hueco Mundo, now that would be interesting. Remember that even Grimmjow's Gran Rey Cero was forbidden because it made the sky of Hueco Mundo unstable, and he was "just" a 6th.

Anyway, no one else wondering why Bleach just suddenly did a turnabout and changed in writing and animation style all of sudden? I don't feel a writer's block only can explain this. I suppose this is too much of hypothetical theorization but is it possible that someone over at Shounen Jump forced Kubo to write a certain way for the HM arc, and if so, could someone confirm this? Or if it would be the other way around, but that makes even less sense since we know that Kubo was/is capable of writing a good and entertaining manga. I just think the change was so sudden, makes you wonder what's going on

Donning the Vizard Mask! niorjan45's Avatar
    In the deepest, darkest part of Hueco Mundo!
    ^^ well i do know that the anime ppl made kubo change the style of ichigo to fit the anime a bit better, but ive never heard of them changing the story....im pretty sure the mangakin @least have control over their story. Anyone i appreciate changing ichigo's face, if you read the earlier chapter he looks too cartoony!lolz

lmao, Ichigo falls prey to Unohana's Smile of Doom.
    I didn't mind the explinations in the chapter, as I found them useful to know.
    Byakuya and Kenpachi were great, that whole bit was hilarious.

The newest chapters have been awesome, I hope this keeps up.

Amazing chapter again. Once again, interesting and intriguing dialogue, very good pace. I also love the pairing: Unohana/Ichigo and Byakuya/Kenpachi. Soo good. I loved what we learned between the conversation with Uno and Ichi. The competitiveness and contrast between ByakuYa and Kenpachi was extremely entertaining. No one should complain about this chapter 5/5.

Also, Kenpachi and Byakuya = InuYasha and Sesshomaru. Reminded me so much of them during the third movie, when competing for the kill over the final villian! Its great!
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

So does this mean that he'll be wearing nothing but underwear if his reiatsu is virtually depleted.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by solidsphere View Post
    So does this mean that he'll be wearing nothing but underwear if his reiatsu is virtually depleted.
    no he'll be naked

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

I thought his pants don't count b/c he had those even before the bankai. The new clothes he gets after he does bankai count.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter