View Poll Results: Rate this Chapter (5 highest, 1 lowest)

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll

2 4.17%

4 8.33%

9 18.75%

11 22.92%

22 45.83%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Progressive View Post
    I don't like the fact that Unohana just mentioned that Ichigo is just as strong as she is.
    And Ichigo is only at one third of his riatsu...
    she did not mention that he was strong as her,, just that he was captain class spirit pressure at 1/3 of his full power .. so even if he is at full power he is still have of aizen

and this chapter was awesome 5/5
    Spoiler!

Is it 1/3 or 1/2? I've read the SleepyFans one and it says 1/2. Which one is the correct translation? 1/3 would actually make more sense because his clothes look to be 1/3 on his body lol.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

this was really a waste of a chapter, especially for the author to take a break next week. i still dont think ichigo will be the person to defeat aizen...

twitter.com/jedijuck

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    Is it 1/3 or 1/2? I've read the SleepyFans one and it says 1/2. Which one is the correct translation? 1/3 would actually make more sense because his clothes look to be 1/3 on his body lol.
    Well if you count his pants its like 1/2.

I liked the chapter. I never really never thought about the whole reiatsu is different than outside health, thing, interesting. So inoue's been f-ing it up all this time lol. And why did Unohana let her continue to heal everyone back in the SS arc if she knew something was wrong with her healing? bleh!

Can't wait to see Ichigo get back with Unohana fighting at his side!, would love to see her train him too, I bet she would train him awesomely well, she is a Kendo "master?" anyways

And at this point it is sad to see Yammi anymore, I feel so bad for him, even his face is getting obliterated already, it must hurt so bad just to get cut all up and chopped to pieces with nothing you can do about it....
    A pie in the sky?

This
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/382/17/
    and this
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/382/18-19/

remembered me of

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/112/18-19/

Anyone else seeing the similarity ? :-)
    Nervetheless, decent chapter !

Aku Soku Zan

wasnt he 0 espada? whats happening O_o

Great Chap. The Kenpachi Byakuya interactions MADE this chapter. We need a Kenpachi/Byakuya filler arc PLEASE.

The info on Ichigo's Reiatsu and how his Shihakusho shows how much Reaitsu he has left was surprisingly well thought out. Unohana's scary though, Ichigo better recognize.

Shame about the break next week, just when Bleach was becoming interesting again too.
    I suppose the last page makes up for it though.

Yammy really is a waste of a character. I refuse to believe he's the cream of the crop and will keep him as Least Favorite Espada in my eyes, except for maybe the Pumpkin Eyeball guy, now that was just sad.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    wasnt he 0 espada? whats happening O_o
    Yeah, That "0" Espada thing is a scam.

Maybe Aizen was playing a Joke on "poor old Yammi", letting him think he was something special, and setting him up for a big fail.

Yammi actually called Ulquoirra trash. What a pathetic Joke.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Nice chapter!!!
    So Ichigo's reitsu is just half right now huh, interesting very interesting.
    Dialog between Kenpachi and Byukaya priceless.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Another great chapter of Bleach

- I liked seeing Unohana make bug eyes as she hardly ever reacts to anything.

- Ichigo's current power may be less that 50% given the look of his outfit.

- At least it has cleared up some questions people had about how Ichigo will stand a chance at the next stage.

- The Kenpachi vs Byaku dialog is priceless seems the anime was ahead of its time

Bleach is back on track so once again 5/5
    I agree with this competely.

Unohana's reaction to Ichigo's pawntastic power levels was gratifying. If he's at a 1/3 or even half in that state then a Hollow Mask transfomation, followed by his horned upgrade is godly.

Knowing everyone's power involved, she believes in him for a reason.

5/5 baby

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."