View Poll Results: Rate this Chapter (5 highest, 1 lowest)

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll

2 4.17%

4 8.33%

9 18.75%

11 22.92%

22 45.83%
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Donning the Vizard Mask! niorjan45's Avatar
    In the deepest, darkest part of Hueco Mundo!

Bleach 382 Discussion / 383 Predictions

http://www.sugooi.org/manga/?m=Bleach&c=382

came out! thats the link to read it online! just click the pictures to go to the next page!

EDIT:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/382/01/
    I added the sleepyfan's release courtesy of onemanga
    Last edited by niorjan45; 11-13-2009 at 03:35 AM.

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    maybe it was the crappy translation but this was quite boring to me, nothing much except the unohnaa surprise about ichigo's reaitsu, can someone explain the significance of ichigos observation to me, what did he mean by my reatsu is taking longer to return to normal - ??
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

Quote Originally Posted by tensa zangetsu View Post
    maybe it was the crappy translation but this was quite boring to me, nothing much except the unohnaa surprise about ichigo's reaitsu, can someone explain the significance of ichigos observation to me, what did he mean by my reatsu is taking longer to return to normal - ??
    When Ichigo was getting healed by Inoue after his fight with Ulquiorra she was able to completely heal his wounds but not his reiatsu. Ichigo explains to Unohana that his shihakushou during bankai is somewhat of an indicator of how much reiatsu he has - since he only has about a third of it left he only has about one third of his reiatsu left. So he still hasn't fully recovered from his fight with Ulquiorra (perhaps why he couldn't bring his mask out with Yammi?) and Unohana is still thinking that Ichigo in his current state has captain level reiatsu, and after she gets him back to full power he'll be 2-3 times stronger.

I was kind of bored with that idea that Ichigo is more powerful than anyone ever could have thought...but Byakuya and Kenpachi were EPICCC!

Another great chapter of Bleach

- I liked seeing Unohana make bug eyes as she hardly ever reacts to anything.

- Ichigo's current power may be less that 50% given the look of his outfit.

- At least it has cleared up some questions people had about how Ichigo will stand a chance at the next stage.

- The Kenpachi vs Byaku dialog is priceless seems the anime was ahead of its time

Bleach is back on track so once again 5/5

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

lol @ ichigo being only at a third of his power. reiatsu is srs business.

Lol Kenpachi and Byakuya make a great duo since they're complete opposites of each other in just about every aspect. It makes you wonder if they truly realize the severity of the situation at hand. I can't help but laugh when I see them not even taking Yammi seriously even to the point where they'd rather fight each other than take Yammi on. And Unohana is my Goddess.

wow, i never knew his bankai clothes is a indicator of the reitasu he has left. Funny seeing unoha scaring ichigo like that, that is one scary captain. Byakuya and Kenpachi were freaking epic and yammi just got PWNED in the face with two dueling captain of who is stronger, they might as well not even be paying attention to yami,lol

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

I don't like the fact that Unohana just mentioned that Ichigo is just as strong as she is.
    And Ichigo is only at one third of his riatsu...

Great chapter.
    Ichigo┬┤s riatsu is something else. I have always thought that if he could only have control over his riatsu his speed and stamina will be unmatched.

Ok chapter. The conversation on their way to Karakura town was meh, but at least it looks like Yammy is going to be finished off. Hopefully the next chapter Ichigo and Unohana make it to Karakura town already so we can see the action.
    Signature by me.