Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    omg Naruto is getting more exciting week. ... but I want to know ... if Pain is so freaking awesome and powerful @ the same time ... how was he able to be control by Tobi .... unless Tobi has some unforeseen powers and abilities that we have not seen .... well im like the other ... counting the days until the Pain and Jiraiya encounter ... ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Linkz View Post
    we still have naruto

lol so itachi is weaker then tobi and pein i geuss since itachi had problems whit jiraya
    Of course Itachi is going to be weaker. Pein is the leader of Akatsuki (sort of). It makes sense that he'd be stronger than the other members. The same goes for Tobi/Madara.

Quote Originally Posted by sangar5729 View Post
    omfg....pein is like kakashi. kakashi actualy copies the jutsus. but pein, takes over tha guy he defeated n uses his skills... hmm.. so the rain is not actually his skills.. sum other guys skills.... isit? is that how the story goin now? isit me or.. isit kishi who is favouring pein n sasuke? lol.....damn u kishi 4 making akatsuki leader this godly!! T.T.. naruto.. get strong... or u juz gona lose badly... n u gona get the kyubi extracted from ur freaking body... then.. u cant even be compared to sakura.. damn.. thats gona sux..
    what are you taking about..naruto's regular chakra supply is already alot without the kyubbi's. so he really wont suck if your wack and stupid theory came true.

if yiraya fights pain it wil be like damm i have to fight some one who defeated hanzou so eaasliy which me tsunade & oro even lost two god dammit i wil have to put everthing on the line ^^
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

Hattori Hanzou? XD

Can't waaaaait.

Stupid question, but what is the exact translation of sannin? If Hanzou did give oro/tsu/jir the title of sannins, wouldn't that mean it is a bad thing. It seems though that the title of sannin brings alot of honor. I dont know...I might just be really confused >< haha

Quote Originally Posted by x[H]yBrid View Post
    Stupid question, but what is the exact translation of sannin? If Hanzou did give oro/tsu/jir the title of sannins, wouldn't that mean it is a bad thing. It seems though that the title of sannin brings alot of honor. I dont know...I might just be really confused >< haha
    sannin > three people

sanningumi > trio, gang of three, threesome

But hanzou meant..

San = 3
    Nin = ninja

SanNin = 3 ninja

"The SanNin of Konoha" The 3 nins of konoha

oo, thank you! all makes sense now haha. So sannin is nothing special.

Initiate
    maybe.. pain is Yondaime.. who can take jutsus from ninjas he've defeated...
    AFTER ALL, he does look like Yondaime... only if you just take off the piercings he have.

he doesn't look like yondaime he looks like naruto