Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    What I dont get about the Yachiru is Ken's zan theory, is that Zangetsu actually heard the actual spirit within Kenpachi's Zan screaming. If Yachiru is Kenpachi's Zan spirit, then what did Zangetsu hear?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    What I dont get about the Yachiru is Ken's zan theory, is that Zangetsu actually heard the actual spirit within Kenpachi's Zan screaming. If Yachiru is Kenpachi's Zan spirit, then what did Zangetsu hear?

LOL forget the rest of the comment's all we needed was this

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    LOL forget the rest of the comment's all we needed was this
    If you didn't notice, I think it was afro_thunda who brought it up in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Kind of neat summations of the arguments so far.
    Kind of the point. (:

it could be something completely contradictory to him like a K type or it could be a defensive type to fill in the gap in his power since his main thing is offense

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Would be funny if it manifests a clone of Kenpachi.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

well kenpachi did say his blade gets sharper when excited so maybe its power is augmented strikes
    yeah i remember when kenpatchi says it! i saw it in anime! maybe when he fought ichigo???

Kenpachi said his reiatsu gets sharper when he is excited allowing him to cut things.
    One's ability to cut with a Zanpakuto is based on how well one can focus thier reiatsu.
    A person with less reiatsu can actually break thier zanpakuto on another shinigami with a higher reiatsu. This is why Ichigo couldn't initially cut Kenpachi and when Ichigo relaxed, because he thought Kenpachi was like him Zangetsu got cut in half by Kenpachi.

Yachiru was given her name by Kenpachi, when he first met her she did not know her own name and so he named her and himself.

How ever we have also seen Zangetsu wield himself and variations of himself when Ichigo was trying to reach Bankai.

So its entirely possible that Yachiru is wielding herself complete with full Bankai.....

Quote Originally Posted by Focht View Post
    Kenpachi said his reiatsu gets sharper when he is excited allowing him to cut things.
    One's ability to cut with a Zanpakuto is based on how well one can focus thier reiatsu.
    A person with less reiatsu can actually break thier zanpakuto on another shinigami with a higher reiatsu. This is why Ichigo couldn't initially cut Kenpachi and when Ichigo relaxed, because he thought Kenpachi was like him Zangetsu got cut in half by Kenpachi.

Yachiru was given her name by Kenpachi, when he first met her she did not know her own name and so he named her and himself.

How ever we have also seen Zangetsu wield himself and variations of himself when Ichigo was trying to reach Bankai.

So its entirely possible that Yachiru is wielding herself complete with full Bankai.....
    um there are a few hole there zangetsu was being manifested by that thing KU made to reach bankai he did not manifest him self so im not saying its totally wrong cuz it would be a funny twist im just correcting u a bit no offense intended but its most liky wrong because of how KZ found her as a baby and there energy is a different color