Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    remember ishinn spoke about the size of zanpakutous are after the size of the wielders riatsu.
    maybe instead of having a huge tower alike zanpakutous they make it sharper somehow?

that would explain why Kenpachi's zanpakutou is so DAMN sharp. ^.^

Decidedly Undecided
    Quote Originally Posted by Progressive View Post
    remember ishinn spoke about the size of zanpakutous are after the size of the wielders riatsu.
    maybe instead of having a huge tower alike zanpakutous they make it sharper somehow?

that would explain why Kenpachi's zanpakutou is so DAMN sharp. ^.^
    So, I thought to myself, maybe his ability to cut through basically whatever he hits might be augmented by his insane Reiatsu
    That was in my original post. Read up next time before you make half-assed comments.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

maybe next time think on arguments on why your theory might be right

Uh, the part about Yachiru makes no sense because people forget that she actually has a zanpakuto. She's never shown it, but she carries it around, so all ideas that she is Kenpachi's unreleased sword os something makes no sense in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Uh, the part about Yachiru makes no sense because people forget that she actually has a zanpakuto. She's never shown it, but she carries it around, so all ideas that she is Kenpachi's unreleased sword os something makes no sense in that regard.
    it makes no sense in several other regards as well, since ken and his zan have an incredibly shitty relationship (his blade mourns and doesn't trust him) which is pretty much the opposite of the relationship that he and yachiru have.

also you would think that out of every single person in SS (including, among others, the foremost expert on zanpakuto's in the series, mayuri) that somebody would have noticed that there was a released zanpakuto spirit just running around willy-nilly.

not to mention that yachiru ages, which is something that zan's shouldn't do.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Hmm...He was able to cut Nnoitra Jiruga, the Espada who claimed to have the hardest Hierro, almost completely in half in one swipe. I'd define that as 'insane cutting power' wouldn't you?

uhm i meant define insane cutting power as in shikai form, i mean what kinda stupid power is that? He would be just like ichigo with his bankai who gets ULTRA speed, but yet everyone outmatches him in speed when he uses it, and when he cut noitora in two he was using kendo no? His ''2 hand style''slashing technique whatever.
    (And yeah clearly ichigos bankai was just designed for the byakuya fight, after that kubo just lets him fly along..)

And many people in bleach claim many things, you shouldnt believe all of em, I really dont have to mention anything do I

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    True, but until a mod rules, let's skip the coulda woulda shoulda for now, ne? Anyway, I figured I'd put out a friend's theory, as well...He claims that Yachiru is Kenpachi's Zanpakuto Shikai(wtfm8?), and Kenpachi is Yachiru's Bankai state(haxmuch?). I personally find this ridiculous.
    No prob .

http://mangashare.com/forums/showthr...hlight=yachiro

That thread can address your friends theory.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by shoe View Post
    it makes no sense in several other regards as well, since ken and his zan have an incredibly shitty relationship (his blade mourns and doesn't trust him) which is pretty much the opposite of the relationship that he and yachiru have.

also you would think that out of every single person in SS (including, among others, the foremost expert on zanpakuto's in the series, mayuri) that somebody would have noticed that there was a released zanpakuto spirit just running around willy-nilly.

not to mention that yachiru ages, which is something that zan's shouldn't do.
    That too, but maybe a bit less glaringly obvious and you can explain it with some extreme mind-farting. That Yachiru has her own zanpakuto I find it hard to explain away.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    That too, but maybe a bit less glaringly obvious and you can explain it with some extreme mind-farting. That Yachiru has her own zanpakuto I find it hard to explain away.
    the second two you could probably explain by kubo not paying attention (though that might be worse), but the fact that yachiru adores and worships him while it is made very clear that his sword is pissed at him is irreconcilable.

plus, assuming that yachiru is his zanpakuto why wouldn't she just tell him that she was his zanpakuto? you would think that she would want him to be as strong as possible so that he could have more "fun" against stronger opponents.

there are far to many holes in the idea too make it anything but speculation.

So now he is a hollow?