View Poll Results: Who do you want to see fight most?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Retsu Unohana

22 53.66%
  • Yachiru Kusajishi

11 26.83%
  • Isane Kotetsu

0 0%
  • Chojiro Sasakibe

1 2.44%
  • other

7 17.07%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    unohana, i've been dying to see if she lives up to the hype

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    I would say Unohana all the way. Yachiru had to be protected against Kenpachi's fight versus Noitorra. Yachiru may have a really badass reiatsu, but I think compared to Unohana, she's still a kid.
    yachiru didnt need to be protected, orihime just thought she did. do you guys remember zaraki vs ichigo? there was a messenger guy that came to deliver a msg to yachiru, right after zaraki took off the eye patch...he didnt seem to be afraid of zarakis's spiritual pressure but when yachiru started to release hers it seemed the fear of God was put in him.

twitter.com/jedijuck

Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    yachiru didnt need to be protected, orihime just thought she did. do you guys remember zaraki vs ichigo? there was a messenger guy that came to deliver a msg to yachiru, right after zaraki took off the eye patch...he didnt seem to be afraid of zarakis's spiritual pressure but when yachiru started to release hers it seemed the fear of God was put in him.
    Could that perhaps be because Zaraki was targeting Ichigo and not the messenger, while yachiru was actually targeting him ? :p

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    what about iba?

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Iba is canon fodder (jejeje). but I would like to see what his shikai does, i'ts the only zampaktou seal in a form of a "tanto" (a big knife common used by yakuzas).

As the poll goes many want to see untie Retsu go bankai

Would be kinda neat to see Choijiro fight. Maybe he could get a filler episode where he defeats his Zanpaktuo?

Unohana needs to fight someone soon too.
    "Don't use overly strong words... It'll make you look weak." - Aizen Sosuke, BLEACH.

1. Yachiru
    2. Isshin
    3. Urahara (we have yet to see him take a fight seriously)
    4. Aizen (ditto)
    5. Unohana (I think she is a bit overrated after the last chapter)

Well depends on what u mean... The one i want to see REALLY FIGHT is Aizen. He just owned people one after the other, never showing bankai or anything else. Same with Gin.

Out of that list... I would pick Yachiru. Who knows what or who she is!!! Would be fun.

But Aizen and Gin comes first.

OH YA also i know it' doesnt make sence here, but i feel Rukia will get Bankai. I want to see THAT~!

Itachi and Sasuke are my favorite characters ever created in a anime.

"Thank you to all the writers, drawers and translator that brings us a new Naruto chapter every week. I thank you all, for all your hard work. It is in my opinion the best anime serie ever created. Domo Arigato gosaimasu! Jamata Raishu!"

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    1.) Isshin

2.) Captain Commander

3.) Aizen

4.) Urahara

5.) Unohana

6.) Yachiru

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

I will go with Madara vs Aizen

That was a joke but i go with captain commander vs ichigo or captain commander with future hitsugaya.Also i would like to see Shunsui's bankai and the King zanpaktou.