Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    i even suck at mario kart
    Kids these days.

  2. #32
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,478
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    im glad that someone else wants Shadow of The Colossus remade its one of my favorite games for ps2, and top ten in my list of greatest games of all time.lol
    it would be so friggin awesome to to fight that damn bird you have to jump n grab on, climb on him while hes flying and moving trying to throw you down, IN PSTRIPPLE!!!
    Oh I loved that game it made my jaw drop when I saw the 1st boss I was like I'm not gonna have to fight that guy and then he turns around and looks at me I'm like oh sht!

    I hear SOC2 is suppose to be coming for the PS3.



    Quote Originally Posted by Jinoh View Post
    Lufia & Tactics Ogre, anyone?

    Though there's a new Lufia coming

    And Square-Enix should think of remaking Bahamut Lagoon that appeared on the SNES in Japan only. I played a translated rom, and it was pretty good. I'm pretty sure since they were making Blood of Bahamut for NDS -they could also do a remake of Bahamut Lagoon. Which so far looks far and far better than Blood of Bahamut -judging by the trailers...
    - You know I played Lufia 2 before I played Lufia ( which I never finished ) and I know I enjoyed it even tho for the life of me I can not remember the story.

    - Yea roms are great I played about half way thru Bahamut Lagoon but would it be more a dragon/pokemon styled tactics game if translated into the 3d realm?


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  3. #33
    Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Amegakure (Wasington state)
    Posts
    566
    I want Ocarina of Time on the DS dammit!!!
    Spoiler!




    72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

  4. #34
    Senior Member kuroihikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinoh View Post
    Lufia & Tactics Ogre, anyone?

    Though there's a new Lufia coming

    And Square-Enix should think of remaking Bahamut Lagoon that appeared on the SNES in Japan only. I played a translated rom, and it was pretty good. I'm pretty sure since they were making Blood of Bahamut for NDS -they could also do a remake of Bahamut Lagoon. Which so far looks far and far better than Blood of Bahamut -judging by the trailers...
    The PS versions destroyed Tactics Ogre. I thought FFT was an upgrade but it was way inferior than TO was.

    Lufia would also be a great idea.

    My biggest problem with Bahamut Lagoon was the same problem I had in FFXII. As soon as I had the ability to do things repeatedly (roaming around in FFXII, repeating missions in Bahamut Lagoon), I immediately maxed out my characters. It was a very good JRPG, though.

  5. #35
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Vigilante 8 nuff said

  6. #36
    Beer and Music
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    4,178
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Oh I loved that game it made my jaw drop when I saw the 1st boss I was like I'm not gonna have to fight that guy and then he turns around and looks at me I'm like oh sht!

    I hear SOC2 is suppose to be coming for the PS3.


    really? for PS tripple?
    where did u hear that from??

  7. #37
    Veteran Member Light-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinoh View Post
    Lufia & Tactics Ogre, anyone?

    Though there's a new Lufia coming

    And Square-Enix should think of remaking Bahamut Lagoon that appeared on the SNES in Japan only. I played a translated rom, and it was pretty good. I'm pretty sure since they were making Blood of Bahamut for NDS -they could also do a remake of Bahamut Lagoon. Which so far looks far and far better than Blood of Bahamut -judging by the trailers...
    This, and 7th Saga
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

  8. #38
    GEORGE! Simian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dordrecht, The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,639
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    really? for PS tripple?
    where did u hear that from??
    I think he's reffering to The Last Guardian (Trico), which is going to resemble Ico more than Shadow of the Collossus (Nico) I think. Or a hybrid between the two. Or maybe something new. Either way, I can't wait to play it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •