Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    i even suck at mario kart
    Kids these days.

im glad that someone else wants Shadow of The Colossus remade its one of my favorite games for ps2, and top ten in my list of greatest games of all time.lol
    it would be so friggin awesome to to fight that damn bird you have to jump n grab on, climb on him while hes flying and moving trying to throw you down, IN PSTRIPPLE!!!
    Oh I loved that game it made my jaw drop when I saw the 1st boss I was like I'm not gonna have to fight that guy and then he turns around and looks at me I'm like oh sht!

I hear SOC2 is suppose to be coming for the PS3.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinoh View Post
    Lufia & Tactics Ogre, anyone?

Though there's a new Lufia coming

And Square-Enix should think of remaking Bahamut Lagoon that appeared on the SNES in Japan only. I played a translated rom, and it was pretty good. I'm pretty sure since they were making Blood of Bahamut for NDS -they could also do a remake of Bahamut Lagoon. Which so far looks far and far better than Blood of Bahamut -judging by the trailers...
    - You know I played Lufia 2 before I played Lufia ( which I never finished ) and I know I enjoyed it even tho for the life of me I can not remember the story.

- Yea roms are great I played about half way thru Bahamut Lagoon but would it be more a dragon/pokemon styled tactics game if translated into the 3d realm?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    I want Ocarina of Time on the DS dammit!!!
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

And Square-Enix should think of remaking Bahamut Lagoon that appeared on the SNES in Japan only. I played a translated rom, and it was pretty good. I'm pretty sure since they were making Blood of Bahamut for NDS -they could also do a remake of Bahamut Lagoon. Which so far looks far and far better than Blood of Bahamut -judging by the trailers...
    The PS versions destroyed Tactics Ogre. I thought FFT was an upgrade but it was way inferior than TO was.

Lufia would also be a great idea.

My biggest problem with Bahamut Lagoon was the same problem I had in FFXII. As soon as I had the ability to do things repeatedly (roaming around in FFXII, repeating missions in Bahamut Lagoon), I immediately maxed out my characters. It was a very good JRPG, though.

Vigilante 8 nuff said

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Oh I loved that game it made my jaw drop when I saw the 1st boss I was like I'm not gonna have to fight that guy and then he turns around and looks at me I'm like oh sht!

I hear SOC2 is suppose to be coming for the PS3.

really? for PS tripple?
    where did u hear that from??

This, and 7th Saga
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

really? for PS tripple?
    where did u hear that from??
    I think he's reffering to The Last Guardian (Trico), which is going to resemble Ico more than Shadow of the Collossus (Nico) I think. Or a hybrid between the two. Or maybe something new. Either way, I can't wait to play it.