Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38
  1. #1
    Decidedly Undecided
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,247

    Game Remake Request

    Alright, here's the deal with this one...You basically list which games you want remade. For example, the original Silent Hill(it could seriously use some updates compared to the newer ones).

    My list goes...

    Hmm...The only one that really comes to mind...FFVII. Come ON, SQUARE-ENIX!!! TAKE THE FUCKING HINT!!!!!!!! I mean, really, all people who own Dissidia have at least ONE CLoud vs Sephiroth video themed to One-Winged Angel(including myself, but I can't download any clips until I know how). For another thing, WHY do you think so many people bought Advent Children?!

    (sig by Cross)

    my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

    Proud Grammar Nazi

  2. #2
    GEORGE! Simian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dordrecht, The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,639
    Ico and Shadow of the Colosus should atleast get a HD refresh like God of War.
    I'd be dieing to see a true Half-Life remake, CS 1.6 with nice graphics, some C&C games and do a DS remake a la FFIV for all good and old JRPGs while you're at it.
    I'd prefer to get a new, but good game though

  3. #3
    Half Man Half Amazin' Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Simian View Post
    Ico and Shadow of the Colosus should atleast get a HD refresh like God of War.
    I'd be dieing to see a true Half-Life remake, CS 1.6 with nice graphics, some C&C games and do a DS remake a la FFIV for all good and old JRPGs while you're at it.
    I'd prefer to get a new, but good game though
    Team Ico said in an interview they liked what God of War did with the remakes. So I can really see a remake of Ico before the release of The Last Guardian on blu-ray.

    Avatar and Signature by Ravona

  4. #4
    GEORGE! Simian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dordrecht, The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Team Ico said in an interview they liked what God of War did with the remakes. So I can really see a remake of Ico before the release of The Last Guardian on blu-ray.
    I know, but that still doesn't change the fact that I want it. Badly.

  5. #5
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    There was this game that came out for the PC called One. I still play it on my PS1 emulator on my pc but I would like to see this remade for the PC platform.

  6. #6
    Persona Lover Wizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    1,005
    Legend of the dragoon remake or sequel/prequel is fine.

  7. #7
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    Legend of the dragoon remake or sequel/prequel is fine.
    LOL I never beat that game because my mom took it from me when I was little. I would love if they remade that.

  8. #8
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    3,575
    chrono trigger

    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Hmm...The only one that really comes to mind...FFVII. Come ON, SQUARE-ENIX!!! TAKE THE FUCKING HINT!!!!!!!! I mean, really, all people who own Dissidia have at least ONE CLoud vs Sephiroth video themed to One-Winged Angel(including myself, but I can't download any clips until I know how). For another thing, WHY do you think so many people bought Advent Children?!
    i couldn't agree with you more

    SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

  9. #9
    どうしてこうなった! Sangaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    2,003
    Xenogears, Nothing needs a remake more than Xenogears.
    A remake of Super Robot Wars Alpha for PS3 would be kewl too.

  10. #10
    Decidedly Undecided
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,247
    You mean the original Xenogears?

    (sig by Cross)

    my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

    Proud Grammar Nazi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •