Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    The "Its all in the name" theory. I've seen others bring this up before a while back. But no one went as in depth as this though.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    The "Its all in the name" theory. I've seen others bring this up before a while back. But no one went as in depth as this though.
    ah I didn't know this was a theory already. we need a theory section over here in the bleach section
    Last edited by Amargo Deathscythe; 11-07-2009 at 09:23 PM.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Well there wasn't actually a theory made. It was more a case of putting 2 and 2 together at the time. Some guy thought "Tensa Zangetsu = Heavenly Chains, Moon Cutter; Kyoka Suigetsu = Mirror Flower, Water Moon. Hey! The Moon Cutter (Getsuga Tensho) cuts the Water Moon (Aizen's illusions)! Genius!!!" That was about it.

oh ok. same thing just watered down. i started to say it like that but it probably would have gotten deleted

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

interesting read i suppose. though it was alil but of re wording the same thing over and over.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Nice read and yea seems there was hidden meaning there the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    ah I didn't know this was a theory already. we need a theory section over here in the bleach section
    Maybe if the story develops a bit more mystery

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    nice theory man. Maybe thats why aizen had an interest in ichigo at the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    nice theory man. Maybe thats why aizen had an interest in ichigo at the start.
    probably. he did take precautions to keep ichigo in hueco mundo while he was gone by closing all ways outta there. probably didn't think mayuri would find a way out

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Well, we must not forget that Japanese writing (kanji) are ideograms inherited the Chinese. And as it is learned to write (in the ancient way) is reinforced the focus in metaphoric expressions of the language and in the end of our individual way of grasping reality. For the Japanese words have more mephoric emphasis than in western culture, because it's recombination of their idiogrammatic writing construction. We westerns write symbols to reconstruct syllabic phonemes (well Japanese also have a modern less relevant phonematic writing like ours), so our writing represent sounds, not ideas like theirs....capicci?

And why the hell I'm going linguistics nuts, to explain y that for Japanese culture, even in a unconscious way al nouns have a powerful metaphoric capacity....basically....the names count a LOT, cause they provide a lot of information why is recombine to obtain more complex and rich meanings of all sort of things.

So I think Zangetsu theory is plausible from that point of view, still it doesn’t make me happy that defeating Aisen is a Ichigo “solo quest” to do, the idea is a too “deux machina”, solution from Kubo

I more interested in the roll is going to play his father, because it was not necessary to him being also a shinigami unless, he is going to play an important role in the future.

I made this connection years ago...lol. I thought it was kind of obvious though. *Shrug*