Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Damn right man is a beast! Don't forget he can also use high level Kidou.

Took the Shaft song and changed it a little:

Who is the man, who can stop a bankai with his single hand, AIZEN, Damn riight!
    Who is the man, who cut Hyori right in half, AIZEN, Damn right!
    Don't you know that man Aizen is a bad mother--Shut your mouth!
    Am just talking about Aizen.
    Then you can dig it.

LOL!

funny stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Remember that Kyouka Suigetsu is not an illusion, it's complete hypnosis. Blindness can only help avoid the effects when it's released, but once you're affected blindness can't help you at all.

If your blind you cant be put under and wasnt it Aizen who said that the only person who was immune was Tousen because he was blind and so he was working for Aizen from the begining.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I actually hold out hope that Ichigo and Uriyu's dads show up and play a major part in taking Aizen down. I think its safe to say that neither of them have seen Aizen's shikai before. I also think that it seems quite unlikely that Ichigo will take Aizen down by himself unless Kubo gives him the mother of all Plotkai haxz.

Don't think their fathers will shop up, at least not now

Maybe in the upcoming winter battle...and the only thing Ichigo is good right now for is messing things up.

With his hollowification set on pause, we're looking at 3-5 chapters about his inner hollow jibba jabba....when all we wanna see are the captains vs Aizen, Gin and Tousen.

If your blind you cant be put under and wasnt it Aizen who said that the only person who was immune was Tousen because he was blind and so he was working for Aizen from the begining.
    Rather, you have to see the RELEASE, but once affected, it doesn't matter if you are blind or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    Don't think their fathers will shop up, at least not now

Maybe in the upcoming winter battle...and the only thing Ichigo is good right now for is messing things up.

With his hollowification set on pause, we're looking at 3-5 chapters about his inner hollow jibba jabba....when all we wanna see are the captains vs Aizen, Gin and Tousen.
    Well actually, I for one would really like to know whats going on with Ichigo's mask form so I actually hope to see some dialogue between Ichigo and his hollow. Aizen stood in one spot for over a year, he can wait a few more weeks.

Also, I don't think there will be a winter battle unless Aizen has more espadas up his sleeve or something. I kinda take it that Aizen is going for all the marbles right now. If he fails to destroy KT I think he will try something else.

Decidedly Undecided
    It's almost Thursday and still no spoilers! WTFM8!!!

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Did Unohaha forget Squad 0? cos i dont think they've been induced by Kyouka Suigetsu...yet; and Isshin as well.

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
    "Reality is wrong, dreams are for real"