Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I liked this chapter. It was trippy to see Kenpachi crawling up Yammi's arm like that lol, Id be freaked out too!

I wish Unohana told him something more or maybe that she found out a way to counter him, but I guess its better to know what his shikai is before going into the fight.

I dont like how all the captains are taking this so lightly though, seriously destroy Yammi and hurry up back to FKT!!!

Plus I guess Inouye is not comin along lol, theres gonna be one veeeery upset 2 piece girl waiting for him haha
    A pie in the sky?

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    I enjoyed this chapter, more developments than usual.

Seeing Kuchki point out Mayuri'sambient trust in Ichigo and from his silence, the probablity that he shares that hope on some level, the confirmation that Ichigo is easily Captain class, the revelation that Ichigo i the one destined to defeat Aizen felt good to see put into print (especially sweet in the face of Ichigo haters) and Unohana's utter calm in saying all this.

4/5

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

very good bleach chap compared to the 4-5 previous weeks.
    mayuri/kuchiki are cool mofos.
    anyway, kubo needs to pick up the pace a little.
    this arc needs to end.

Just How would you know if you'd seen Aizen's Shikai or not.

OOps I guess I just answered my own Question.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Lol Paulbee. It can't get any more straightforward than that. Aizen deliberately showing it to you lol.

Quote Originally Posted by abstractRude View Post
    very good bleach chap compared to the 4-5 previous weeks.
    mayuri/kuchiki are cool mofos.
    anyway, kubo needs to pick up the pace a little.
    this arc needs to end.
    Was actually better than the whole top espada fighting thing which we've seen lasting for months.
    In addition it's nice to see some speech balloons and not only one character from 10 different angles stretched on 3 pages.

I am still bothered by the ease with which Espada Zero is being dismantled, first his leg, now his fingers (I don't wanna imagine what Kenpachi will chop off next). Could it be that Number "0" doesn't significantly make Lizard Boy any stronger than say Grimjow, but it just makes him a bigger target?

As #0 Yammi's Balla should be at least as strong as Stark's Ceros, and his Heiro should be harder than Noitra's.

If Yammi's lucky Kenpachi will slice his head off in his next attack (Nice briefs Yammi)

Spoiler!
    Last edited by paulbee; 11-06-2009 at 02:51 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I predict that Ichigo's hollow will provide him with some kind of protection against Aizen's shikai. What I don't know but I have stated before that its kinda obvious by the moon references in the names of both Aizen and Ichigo's swords that ichigo will have some edge. Now we all know that this is a shounen manga and Aizen will pop his Bankai and completely own Ichigo before our hero can rise to his full potential so we still have one more epic ace for ichigo. Bottom line the end of this manga is gonna be a fun ride.

Initiate
    Ichigo can't see Aizen's shikai/bankai, but does that mean Ichigo's hollow can't see the shikai?
    Aizen's shikai affects Hollows and Shinigami alike, and I don't see how Ichigo's Hollow could be any different. If you see the shikai, it's over.

Although it might be possible to do some kind of "tag-team" battle like in Yu-Gi-Oh when Yugi was dueling Pegasus. (Yugi continually switched places with inner Yugi so that Pegasus couldn't read their minds.) Kind of like a "one-person-looks-while-the-other-senses" sort of thing. Although, we have yet to see Ichigo interact with his inner Hollow in such a manner.

Also, is there a difference between the spirit of one's zanpaktou and their inner Hollow? Or are they both different sides of the same coin?
    I mean, didn't the white guy that resides in Ichigo's inner world say that his name was "Zangetsu"? There is no definitive explanation as to how shinigami obtain their zanpaktou, but since zanpaktou have their own distinct personalities, this implies that zanpaktou are somehow "inherited" or assigned to a person, whereas an inner Hollow appears to be an inverse persona, which makes the inner Hollow and zanpaktou spirit seem more like two separate entities. The origins of zanpaktou themselves are unknown, but seeing as how they all have a name, someone must have created them right? Maybe it was the King of Soul Society?

It makes me wonder what would have happened if the white guy appeared instead of the old guy in black during Ichigo's bankai trials using Urahara's special doll.

Are we quick to forget that Ichigo was losing a battle a few chapters back? Now, he's going to defeat Aizen with his half-ass training. This should be fun to read, then again it's shounen.